1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is going to be an epic game. Leave no doubt who is the better team.  Whoever wins needs to do it convincingly and let the other team know why you will be playing for a State Championship and they want. I hope it's good and clean and for gosh sake's I hope someway ,some competent ref's show up for this important matchup.  Goodluck to both teams and especially the Tigers since there from our home, but if GB does win, I will be pulling for yall in the State Championship.  Congrats to both teams for an outstanding season and please be safe and hope for an injury free game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sportman said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is going to be an epic game. Leave no doubt who is the better team.  Whoever wins needs to do it convincingly and let the other team know why you will be playing for a State Championship and they want. I hope it's good and clean and for gosh sake's I hope someway ,some competent ref's show up for this important matchup.  Goodluck to both teams and especially the Tigers since there from our home, but if GB does win, I will be pulling for yall in the State Championship.  Congrats to both teams for an outstanding season and please be safe and hope for an injury free game. 

Same from me, id love to see whitwell in it but if it doesn’t happen GB BETTER BRING THAT GOLD BALL HOME TO THE EAST 

2 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Buddy, I’m tapped out after this Bulldog season ends. Been a good run. I wouldn’t have came back the 2nd time (started last year) if we weren’t competing for state. We will still be formidable next season, but the excitement that the last 2 years have produced won’t be there. 

Lets ride this one out and see what happens!

On 11/16/2018 at 11:52 PM, StewieG73 said:

Yes Sue Bob’s is great and Johnny’s is also, just takes a while but has really good seafood. 

crayfish outta the squatchie river ant seafood...

..and speakin Squatchie river....u greenbackers get down there early enjoy some gentle thrills

Booger just sayin 2390358281_5b866c04c1_z.jpg?zz=1

Edited by Booger
  • Like 1

WHITWELL ROSTER

Team Roster

# Name Class Position Height Weight
2 Jacob Roberts Jr. WR    
3 Joshua Wingo Sr. RB    
4 Thunder Roberts Sr. LB    
5 Thomas Ridge Jr. QB    
6 Brandon Hamill So. DB    
7 Jaren Thames Sr. DB    
8 Ethan Taylor So. WR    
9 Cole Burns So. RB    
12 Corey Locklair So. DB    
15 Allen Ashworth Sr. QB    
18 Patrick Hamblen Sr. WR    
20 Tanner Stewart Sr. WR    
21 John King Sr. RB    
23 Aj George So. WR    
25 Hayden Cowden Sr. DB    
28 Evan Nunley So. PK    
31 Hudson Petty Sr. RB    
32 Ben Magourick Fr. RB    
42 Jace Kilgore Jr. DL    
51 Kody Mattox Sr. OL    
53 James Layne Sr. DL    
55 Will Carter Sr. DL    
59 Braden Condra Jr. DL    
61 Sydney Sadler Jr. OL    
62 Zach Scissom So. OL    
63 Bryant Long Sr. OL    
70 Aaron Worley Sr. OL    
71 James Headrick Jr. OL    
72 Evan Lawson Jr. OL    
75 Dylan Cranmore Jr. DL    
76 Kenneth Brown Jr. OL    
77 Gage Gipson So. OL    
78 Ricky Perry So. OL    
88 Javon Long So. WR    

Head Coach: Randall Boldin
Assistant Coaches: Jacky Blosser, Will Frizzell, Danny Hale, Thomas McLeroy, Travis Olinger, Ben Petty, Rocky Stephenson