1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Alcoa kid came into his own the second half of last night best game he's played so far!

I just know what ya'll have. I heard Whitwell fans as I was leaving last night talking about going to Cookeville. The scrimmage game gave them high hopes but y'all were with out several starters right? Like I said, when Coach Ryan watches our game with them y'all will do the same thing except with better talent and shut them down. 

7 minutes ago, powerp said:

I just know what ya'll have. I heard Whitwell fans as I was leaving last night talking about going to Cookeville. The scrimmage game gave them high hopes but y'all were with out several starters right? Like I said, when Coach Ryan watches our game with them y'all will do the same thing except with better talent and shut them down. 

Nice try lol, I promise you no one is looking past GB. Everyone knows they are the favorites as they have been all year. 

1 minute ago, StewieG73 said:

Nice try lol, I promise you no one is looking past GB. Everyone knows they are the favorites as they have been all year. 

I really hate we have to put the historic run to an end (at least I hope so) but I’d really like to see WHS play in a state game. Only if they weren’t playing us to get there. 

11 minutes ago, powerp said:

We might as well not make the 2 hr drive sounds like