1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

11 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you me and that Tower man and Griders old body gard are going to come to this Boldin mans field.  If you or that muskox man try to take me hostage again with my goat that body gard is going to hold you and that Burnett man(sheriff) will put you in his jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

That Boldin man already had his way with your goat twice.

53 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I still don't think whitwell is on greenbacks level. I say greenback by 3td.  

Greenback losing their all state receiver hurts them badly. The team that SP faced last seasons in the semifinals was a complete, healthy team.  This Greenback team is experience in this game, but they are definitely not coming into this one with a full aresenal.  I believe Whitwell will be close in this game and have a shot to win it. They once again had a lot of things happen last night that make you wonder if it’s just meant to be for them. 

47 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback losing their all state receiver hurts them badly. The team that SP faced last seasons in the semifinals was a complete, healthy team.  This Greenback team is experience in this game, but they are definitely not coming into this one with a full aresenal.  I believe Whitwell will be close in this game and have a shot to win it. They once again had a lot of things happen last night that make you wonder if it’s just meant to be for them. 

Alot closer now!