Greeneville vs Maplewood...Can Ballard stay perfect?

barb

17 hours ago, BVDevil said:

which ballard? lol.....good luck to BoBo in the mr football award. Im pretty confident he might be the winner of second place....that's not a shot at all, cause martin is a great ball player i just think his numbers friday most likely killed his chance to be runner up again.

I thought they said it was already voted on before last Friday’s game?

28 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

correct! Everybody needs to move to the front of the room. Ballard has proven he was Mr. Football in the 1st 10 games. The playoffs either proves they voted right (Ballard) or if they voted for someone else they may wish they could have my vote back.

Ballard IMO has to have it!  His stats were better than last year.  He is everything Mr. Football stands for.  Hodges and Martin are good too, Ballard just has that X factor IMO

Just my two cents worth.From all I've read,it was voted on before the post season.Hard to vote against Ballard with the season he had and limited opportunities at that ,to get those big numbers.I would like to see it voted on after the championship with consideration put on every playoff game against those teams.Not giving an advantage to players that win the championship but just to add games which most of the time,are a little better competition.Still,if someone is on a crap team that doesn't make the playoffs but he rans for 4000 plus yards,he can still win it .Then again,a player that leads his team deep into the playoffs,should be rewarded as well.

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Like 1