Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

3 minutes ago, alcoachoochoo said:

Sounds like you are getting upset little buddy I bet you will be crying on Friday night once it’s all said and done I just hope you are man enough to come over to the squad and man up but we shall see can’t miss me I will be in a black hoddie smiling from ear to ear and it will say Haterz Athletics on it which you will be hating on us can’t wait to see ya!!!!!

Choochoo, I say after the game, we all eat one buttertwist from Ralphs for every TD Alcoa scores. You in?

Just now, 32hammer said:

Choochoo, I say after the game, we all eat one buttertwist from Ralphs for every TD Alcoa scores. You in?

We will all have diabetes after if we do that but I am in and Madhatter can pay for them.... I think we just found our bet Madhatter you in or would you rather just eat that crow pie we will be offering up 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, alcoachoochoo said:

Sounds like you are getting upset little buddy I bet you will be crying on Friday night once it’s all said and done I just hope you are man enough to come over to the squad and man up but we shall see can’t miss me I will be in a black hoddie smiling from ear to ear and it will say Haterz Athletics on it which you will be hating on us can’t wait to see ya!!!!!

Here we go..Man up about what? I'm not going to come over and bow down to you. What are you the King of Alcoa? Get out of here. Don't know you now. Don't want to know you on Friday. Don't know what kind of weird customs y'all going on but I'm not down with it. Talk like y'all are some kind of mafia and we need to come over and kiss the ring or something lol. Crazy stuff. Are you serious right now? Guarantee I won't be hating after the game. One of 2 things are going to happen..We are going to win and going to start a new post about beating Stratford your welcome to join with your sour grapes if you would like. Or we lose and we say good game and move on to basketball. We always got a team to root for around here. Two time defending state champs in Bball for the girls and I would imagine the boys are going to be contenders for the foreseeable future. I'm not to emotionally invested in football.  This is just fun for me. Now a couple of you on the other hand. I'm pretty sure this could quite possibly be the most important thing in your life. 

11 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Here we go..Man up about what? I'm not going to come over and bow down to you. What are you the King of Alcoa? Get out of here. Don't know you now. Don't want to know you on Friday. Don't know what kind of weird customs y'all going on but I'm not down with it. Talk like y'all are some kind of mafia and we need to come over and kiss the ring or something lol. Crazy stuff. Are you serious right now? Guarantee I won't be hating after the game. One of 2 things are going to happen..We are going to win and going to start a new post about beating Stratford your welcome to join with your sour grapes if you would like. Or we lose and we say good game and move on to basketball. We always got a team to root for around here. Two time defending state champs in Bball for the girls and I would imagine the boys are going to be contenders for the foreseeable future. I'm not to emotionally invested in football.  This is just fun for me. Now a couple of you on the other hand. I'm pretty sure this could quite possibly be the most important thing in your life. 

If I read the schedule correctly ,Alcoa plays at Upperman in Basketball at Baxter Dec. 14.