Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

6 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Donuts? We going to be eating all right. But it won't be donuts..We fixin' to figure out how to cook up a tornado and serve in the concession stand. And wash it down with oh so sweet and salty Alcoa tears. Dunlap has left the scene and I'm fresh out of tears. So hydrate up fellars we are a thirsty group. 

& you'll be dehydrated when we leave!!!

28 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Here we go..Man up about what? I'm not going to come over and bow down to you. What are you the King of Alcoa? Get out of here. Don't know you now. Don't want to know you on Friday. Don't know what kind of weird customs y'all going on but I'm not down with it. Talk like y'all are some kind of mafia and we need to come over and kiss the ring or something lol. Crazy stuff. Are you serious right now? Guarantee I won't be hating after the game. One of 2 things are going to happen..We are going to win and going to start a new post about beating Stratford your welcome to join with your sour grapes if you would like. Or we lose and we say good game and move on to basketball. We always got a team to root for around here. Two time defending state champs in Bball for the girls and I would imagine the boys are going to be contenders for the foreseeable future. I'm not to emotionally invested in football.  This is just fun for me. Now a couple of you on the other hand. I'm pretty sure this could quite possibly be the most important thing in your life. 

Girls Basketball. hahaha

2 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Y’all might have caught a break. We probably won’t have our football players who play basketball back by then. :lol:

Doubt it. I checked their schedule looks like they will be free to play after Friday. Heard they are playing the often over looked and generally disrespected but still #1 contenders in 3a football the Mighty Upperman Bees. At least that's what the tennessean  says..

1 hour ago, jimbo44 said:

If I read the schedule correctly ,Alcoa plays at Upperman in Basketball at Baxter Dec. 14.

Yes they do and should be an interesting game. Upperman has a pretty  good chance on a W that night. If this game was a few weeks later, I would like our chances. 

Now the football game is a little different. This is one of our better teams top to bottom. If we are aggressive on offense and defense not sure anyone can beat us. Should be a good game for a half but don’t think the bees will have enough, in the end. I guess we find out Friday night. 

58 minutes ago, TheDarkSide said:

Word is Coach Rankin got into it with a Catholic 8th grade coach this weekend at the Battle on Rocky Top youth football tournament. Anyone know anything about this? What's Rankin so worried about with a 8th grade coach? He'll keep padding his stats in 3A and go down as one of the greats. Even though he refuses to play anyone outside of Maryville. Which he is forced to play.

Would you elaborate on “he is forced to play” I can’t wait to hear your answer...