Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

54 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Seriously. It does get old after awhile. Bit I can clearly see now that hammer is the only one of you with any sense. And the maryville poster. Yall just going to keep coming back with different names talking smack. I'm done with yall for good this time. Make your blistering threats to the other 3 Baxter people on here for the rest of the week. 

What about the Maryville poster?? Huh??

1 hour ago, scots50 said:

I have one question for the Bee fans here: what makes you better this time? For example, last time your O and D lines were pummeled like baby seals. Are they improved this time? 

Our line play is a little better on the defensive side and we are definitely a more complete team. Our passing attack isn’t as good but our offensive backfield is great. 

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

Seriously. It does get old after awhile. Bit I can clearly see now that hammer is the only one of you with any sense. And the maryville poster. Yall just going to keep coming back with different names talking smack. I'm done with yall for good this time. Make your blistering threats to the other 3 Baxter people on here for the rest of the week. 

You have consistently taken shots at every Alcoa poster on here and challenged their intelligence. You talk as if you are somehow intellectually superior. You attack and accuse some of us of working at McDonalds. Yet you have no clue who you are talking to.

Lastly, it appears you do not understand this board is where good natured, yet pointed, banter occurs. Good move getting off here; you are no match for these goons. Your superior intelligence has been pummeled like a baby seal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

No way that clown was a UHS Fan!

Now, Hopefully the banter can be about the game!B)

I think he is, but on top of that , I think he's serious.....:roflol: 

Them Baxter folks have been Cookville's little brother and middle of the region teams so long that when they have a good team some aren't too sure what to say or how to act,

4 hours ago, scots50 said:

I have one question for the Bee fans here: what makes you better this time? For example, last time your O and D lines were pummeled like baby seals. Are they improved this time? 

IMO Upperman has a better all around team. I don’t believe anyone in 3A is a match for Alcoa so let’s get that straight to start with. To me this Upperman team just has a different feel about it they are well coached and thus far have been able to score points. I do not believe it will be the blowout it was the last time these two met in Alcoa I think the Bees will put up a fight for awhile and if they get some bounces and keep it close.....