Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

3 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Umm actually Alcoa beat us 24-0 and I doubt upperman is better than the 2016 Sequatchie team. Davenport and cates were beast. 

Dude your the biggest upperman hater on here. You talking us down every week. How about that stomping we just put on Red Bank? You ready to eat crow yet? Didn't you predict a loss? Your opinion is garbage. Go hate on someone else. 

14 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

I like the way the DAWG is thinking. However, I don’t think he/she is an Alcoa follower. Just sayin...:thumb: No sense in being scared. Now RESPECT is another story. I think the Tornadoes have earned that...

I'm  a he. I follow i just dont comment like i use to. I'm also from milan. Yeah, alcoa was the cause of 2 of our 5 silver balls. I got respect. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Dude your the biggest upperman hater on here. You talking us down every week. How about that stomping we just put on Red Bank? You ready to eat crow yet? Didn't you predict a loss? Your opinion is garbage. Go hate on someone else. 

Lol your a moron. Too bad your season ends next Friday night, then I’ll be saying how bout that stomping Alcoa just put on you 

18 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

If you think this is 2013 your clearly clearly mistaken..I will admit everyone outside Baxter has Alcoa as the favorites . But this is a much better coached. Better athletes from top to bottom. Your not going to run over upperman like in the past..You keep think it's going to be a blow out like last time and you will end up like Pearl Cohn and Red Bank. Your coming to the hive this time. Remember same coach you only put 21-0 on sequatchie back a couple years ago and this team is on another level than that team. It's going to be a fight. This is the championship game. Upperman ain't scared. 

No team should ever be "scared" of another team.  Obviously Upperman is a great team or they wouldnt be in the "Final Four" of the playoffs.   Alcoa will not overlook Upperman or think they can win based on the past.  You don't get 16 state championships by intimidation or overconfidence.  You get them by excelllent coaching, athletes, conditioning, preparation, and health of the players.  Heres to an injury-free and cleanly played game.  

17 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

I like the way the DAWG is thinking. However, I don’t think he/she is an Alcoa follower. Just sayin...:thumb: No sense in being scared. Now RESPECT is another story. I think the Tornadoes have earned that...

We know good football. We also know Alcoa is the favorite and the team to beat. We are cleary under dogs. But like ol' Herm Edwards says" you play to win the game".  

4 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Lol your a moron. Too bad your season ends next Friday night, then I’ll be saying how bout that stomping Alcoa just put on you 

I'm just asking you were so certain Red Bank was going to win. Did you catch the final score? Also how did your team do this week? Oh wait......Your season is over. We may lose but we sure did beat you. And we will beat you again next year then you will have lost 4 out of your last 5 games to the U. Right that down and save it. We own Dunlap..

1 minute ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

Alright Upperman fans, where in Baxter does this fat Alcoa man go for some good food?  I will gladly support your local economy for some good grub. 

Whistle stop and Twin Lakes catfish farm been supporting the program lately. Both good places to grab a bite not many independents on baxter. 

9 minutes ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

No team should ever be "scared" of another team.  Obviously Upperman is a great team or they wouldnt be in the "Final Four" of the playoffs.   Alcoa will not overlook Upperman or think they can win based on the past.  You don't get 16 state championships by intimidation or overconfidence.  You get them by excelllent coaching, athletes, conditioning, preparation, and health of the players.  Heres to an injury-free and cleanly played game.  

Im skeptical about what goes on over in that county lol. Just don't see how one county can own high school like they have for so long. But whatever y'all got going on must be legit. Certainly a lot of success from both schools. Must be something in the water. 

This Upperman team keeps surprising me. I never thought they could hang a 50 burger on RedBank but they did.  Those of us that follow high school athletics realize Alcoa is a different ball game. Great coaching great athletes and passionate fans. I believe the 2 best teams in 3A will line up next Friday and play each other for the right to win the gold ball. Alcoa has earned everyone’s respect and admiration year after year.  The word “machine” comes to mind. However I don’t believe this team from Baxter will back down. This coach has pushed all the right buttons this year and i believe he will have his team ready to play. Now how that works out against Alcoa only time will tell. 

• Like 2