Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

10 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Dude your the biggest upperman hater on here. You talking us down every week. How about that stomping we just put on Red Bank? You ready to eat crow yet? Didn't you predict a loss? Your opinion is garbage. Go hate on someone else. 

Actually I’m probably the biggest upperman hater on here lol.  That being said I think it’s a 3 score game in Alcoa’s favor.  Maybe the bees surprise me and if they do I’ll be unpleasantly happy for them.  

44 minutes ago, Hitthatquataback said:

Yes mam that's true, Mr hunt is there, but that's the house George built with that close to the same staff. George left mr hunt with a program anybody could win with for awhile. 2 years is still part of what George left behind. Taking nothing away from Mr.hunt. before you get y'alls britches in a wad over there, time will tell if he can put together a run like GQ!!!!:popcorneater:

I could take Alcoa's talent and coach them all by myself and win a 3A gold ball with no assistants. No disrespect to Upperman or Rankin

Edited by rebelwoman87