Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
crow6424

Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

Recommended Posts

Upperman hasn’t played a single good team yet, sure they have played teams with a winning record. The cookeville team they beat wasn’t a good cookeville team. But have they played teams as good as Austin-East or Maryville?? Also Alcoa beat Maryville who is one of the better 6A teams out there! I think don’t think this is a match up of the 2 best 3A teams, upperman isn’t good enough to have that title. Alcoa wins this one by At least 35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alot of y'all going to gain some new found respect for upperman. Watch and see. Once again this ain't 2013. No way they lose by 35.....lol. That's crazy talk we may not be Alcoa but we are still a final four team. Bunch of talking heads just repeating what they hear. Half of y'all probably haven't saw UHS play this year and your predicting a 35 point loss? How do you know? Because someone told you? I haven't saw Alcoa this year. So I don't know exactly how the match up is. Bit one things for certain. Upperman will run the ball and move it..Maybe not Everytime but they will eat clock..They also play very good fundamental defense. They may not stop Alcoa every drove but they will stop them some drives..No way Alcoa scores over 35 period. No way they shut upperman out. It's going to be closer than you people think..on our field..you won't out hustle us...you won't out hit us...you won't play with the heart we will...it's going to be a fight guaranteed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ubts said:

Upperman hasn’t played a single good team yet, sure they have played teams with a winning record. The cookeville team they beat wasn’t a good cookeville team. But have they played teams as good as Austin-East or Maryville?? Also Alcoa beat Maryville who is one of the better 6A teams out there! I think don’t think this is a match up of the 2 best 3A teams, upperman isn’t good enough to have that title. Alcoa wins this one by At least 35

Crazy how we don’t play a “ good team” and then when we do, that team isn’t good any more. Who are these good teams that we haven’t played?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red Bank was a good team before we beat them. We heard all season about all of the athletes they have and couldn’t keep up and we thrashed them all over the field. Fact is our offensive back field is one of the best in 3a. I do not expect to beat Alcoa but we would give any other team in 3a a run for their money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Alot of y'all going to gain some new found respect for upperman. Watch and see. Once again this ain't 2013. No way they lose by 35.....lol. That's crazy talk we may not be Alcoa but we are still a final four team. Bunch of talking heads just repeating what they hear. Half of y'all probably haven't saw UHS play this year and your predicting a 35 point loss? How do you know? Because someone told you? I haven't saw Alcoa this year. So I don't know exactly how the match up is. Bit one things for certain. Upperman will run the ball and move it..Maybe not Everytime but they will eat clock..They also play very good fundamental defense. They may not stop Alcoa every drove but they will stop them some drives..No way Alcoa scores over 35 period. No way they shut upperman out. It's going to be closer than you people think..on our field..you won't out hustle us...you won't out hit us...you won't play with the heart we will...it's going to be a fight guaranteed. 

Easy now Hat. Don’t outkick your coverage. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

Alot of y'all going to gain some new found respect for upperman. Watch and see. Once again this ain't 2013. No way they lose by 35.....lol. That's crazy talk we may not be Alcoa but we are still a final four team. Bunch of talking heads just repeating what they hear. Half of y'all probably haven't saw UHS play this year and your predicting a 35 point loss? How do you know? Because someone told you? I haven't saw Alcoa this year. So I don't know exactly how the match up is. Bit one things for certain. Upperman will run the ball and move it..Maybe not Everytime but they will eat clock..They also play very good fundamental defense. They may not stop Alcoa every drove but they will stop them some drives..No way Alcoa scores over 35 period. No way they shut upperman out. It's going to be closer than you people think..on our field..you won't out hustle us...you won't out hit us...you won't play with the heart we will...it's going to be a fight guaranteed. 

Has upperman beat a team the caliber of Maryville? 35 plus for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

Red Bank was a good team before we beat them. We heard all season about all of the athletes they have and couldn’t keep up and we thrashed them all over the field. Fact is our offensive back field is one of the best in 3a. I do not expect to beat Alcoa but we would give any other team in 3a a run for their money.

Covington, Pearl Cohn, Stratford, east Nashville, Austin-East, Fairview, Alcoa  and Milan all better teams then upperman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ubts said:

Covington, Pearl Cohn, Stratford, east Nashville, Austin-East, Fairview, Alcoa  and Milan all better teams then upperman

Conveniently you choose teams that Upperman will not see except Alcoa. Once again the good teams aren’t good any longer after we beat them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...