#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

I don't know a lot about this years Maplewood team .I've just heard they are very athletic and know they are good enough to be in the state semi- finals,so that's got my respect .I hope the Devils have two more wins left in them but you can't win two without winning the first one.Any time you are the target that everyone circles,you have to bring your best game.I thought the Devils brought their best last night except for those darn penalties.Hope we can get that right and keep playing at this awesome level .Go devils !!

12 hours ago, boski said:

i will get back to you on this one..

Boski, I’ve always respected your insight on here and loyalty to your Panthers. This Greeneville team, though, is a machine and I don’t think this game will be close. I’ve seen them live and in person, and they are no joke. Ask Maplewood’s #50, he knows from playing for Springfield last year before he transferred to you guys. I’d love to see two Middle Tennessean teams meet for the 4A title in Maplewood and Springfield. It’d be nice to rehash an old region rivalry. I just don’t think you guys can beat them, and I would be willing to bet there will be a running clock in the second half. 

28 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Boski, I’ve always respected your insight on here and loyalty to your Panthers. This Greeneville team, though, is a machine and I don’t think this game will be close. I’ve seen them live and in person, and they are no joke. Ask Maplewood’s #50, he knows from playing for Springfield last year before he transferred to you guys. I’d love to see two Middle Tennessean teams meet for the 4A title in Maplewood and Springfield. It’d be nice to rehash an old region rivalry. I just don’t think you guys can beat them, and I would be willing to bet there will be a running clock in the second half. 

Maplewood and the Jackets are good but Greeneville is on a higher different level 

• Upvote 2