#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

22 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Just some friendly advice...  Dont talk much smack this week.  A man can only eat so much crow next week.  I will challenge you to come back to the boards after the game and take it like a man.  Most don't. 

Check my stats ..i have been on Coacht since 2004  .. i have had my share of crow over the years no big deal .. so you will not find me in that most group that you speak of.

6 hours ago, lawnman said:

Not another one...lol

lawnman, Army is yes, another one...in fact several years ago, army and devilman could have ran for President and VP on coacht against a party of hilary and trump together and the army./dman party would not have received a single vote...and im including from the Greeneville fans....now THATS what you call " political asylum ".....bahahahaha

22 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Boski always comes back Mike. He just hates to lol. Maplewood has only scored 7 points on us out of the 2 times we’ve played. Hopefully this will be a clean game with no fights like what I heard about the Marshall County game. We need all our guys to win ANOTHER state title!!!

great call!  .. i do hate to ..only because i cant reply to each and every post .. and man i sure want to i really do most fun i have had in years!! and as far as what you "heard about a fight" ..if your guys keep it football ..our guys will too .. simple as that.. respect gets respect ..bring extra get extra in return..

5 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I know you have to be proud ! Shoot,if I could go back and change things,I'd give up being a Devil and play for one of those real bad North Greene teams in the seventies ,if it meant my sons could have played for Greeneville and won state several times.It is what it is and I'm also very proud of my kids and have to just enjoy being a former Devil and being proud watching those young men getting it done for the Devils.Second thought,forget the North Greene part.:thumb:

Bro, you got one Buc, one Vol and one bad azz "road warrior".....you should be over swollen with pride...i am and im just their part time  uncle

2 hours ago, woodby30 said:

I would hate to give an update when I am fully not sure. I know they are fine as in living but I am unsure on the extent of injury' I could speculate but would rather not without having the facts. 

two great kids....hope the best for both and after what i now know about double nickles from cowtown, its a wonder either of them ARE still living......not a shot, just a fact cowtown, so dont get angry cause i may or may not have accused one of your own of being less than clean

4 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

lawnman, Army is yes, another one...in fact several years ago, army and devilman could have ran for President and VP on coacht against a party of hilary and trump together and the army./dman party would not have received a single vote...and im including from the Greeneville fans....now THATS what you call " political asylum ".....bahahahaha

Lol...You Devil people are tough.