#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

2 hours ago, boski said:

wow ..so that synthro grass stuff is tear proof?  we would have never known.. i'm so impressed ..i thought that stuff was to keep your players from getting a boo boo ..who knew you were preparing for this game so far back.. you don't want anyone to notice ..that's cool .. maybe that's why it didn't grow when they stomped your guys back in Oct.. 

You may redefine stomped after Friday night.  I’m not sure what that mumbled mess was that you typed above,  but good luck.  Hope nobody gets a boo boo.

P.S.   Betsy would beat you too haha.

23 minutes ago, Cyclonefan16 said:

You may redefine stomped after Friday night.  I’m not sure what that mumbled mess was that you typed above,  but good luck.  Hope nobody gets a boo boo.

P.S.   Betsy would beat you too haha.

They only beat a way down Marshall County team by 14. Started off down 12 zip too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, boski said:

lol ..funny almost .. we all know defense will keep the score low ..just admit it  ..but just to be safe ..i'm heading there now to turn on the hose and let it run overnight ..you guys going to need a boat to get up in there .. good luck!

So I guess that Tullahoma D was wicked to hold yall to 6 points...Greeneville by at least 3 scores. FIRE-SNOT!!!

On 11/19/2018 at 10:01 PM, boski said:

watching film also ..#2 got a lil wheels nice arm  ..# 11 is big and fast  but a cry baby when he gets hit ..# 47 solid inside runner and blocker have to keep eye on him..  #21 big fast for his size pretty good TE / WR  keep eye on him ..your other RB big fast look to see more of that this game  ..got some hogs on the o line ..bigger hogs come out during goal line plays see defense is big fast both Ends big and fast for size  .. i see weakness with defending passing game 2 players i wont say jersey #'s ..i see this and i'm not even a coach

21 in my opinion is the best player on the field for Greenville, but you can jam up on all of the receivers like South triedand let 2 run all night long or you can try and stop the run and let them throw the bubble screen to 11 and down the field to 21. Pick your poison. I thought Anderson County would give them a game but boy was I wrong . The only excitement was the cheesy pre game firework show . Good luck !!!

• Upvote 1