#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

36 minutes ago, GREENEDEVILARMY said:

Shoot BVDevil I have slowed down on posting but still do from time to time.  I have been booted of coacht several times in the 4 years my son played for the Devils from hurting people’s feelings lol . 

It's a whole lot easier to watch a game or read stuff when you don't have a son out there.I'd get so  mad when some DB suckazz would say there wouldn't any players and that was why Dobyns Bennett couldn't take a 10-0 team and win a first round game .I'm getting old and can't remember if you played at one of the Morristown schools and then moved to Greeneville but I'd love to have had my sons playing for Greeneville as well over the past several years.Greeneville may never have another  team and a winning run like they have had,but I know this has been very nice and as a former Devil,thanks to all those Devils,their parents and our fine  coaches in the past decade plus for all their hard work and bringing so much pride to not only Greeneville but this entire NET area.If not for all of you,folks would be laughing and talking about how it's been five decades since any school in this area won squat.

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

It's a whole lot easier to watch a game or read stuff when you don't have a son out there.I'd get so  mad when some DB suckazz would say there wouldn't any players and that was why Dobyns Bennett couldn't take a 10-0 team and win a first round game .I'm getting old and can't remember if you played at one of the Morristown schools and then moved to Greeneville but I'd love to have had my sons playing for Greeneville as well over the past several years.Greeneville may never have another  team and a winning run like they have had,but I know this has been very nice and as a former Devil,thanks to all those Devils,their parents and our fine  coaches in the past decade plus for all their hard work and bringing so much pride to not only Greeneville but this entire NET area.If not for all of you,folks would be laughing and talking about how it's been five decades since any school in this area won squat.

You are correct I came from Morristown East.  I am a very proud parent of 2 kids that have state champions from The Devils one in Football 2 times and Lady Devils soccer 1 time. So I am a very proud of my kids and the Devils.  

5 minutes ago, GREENEDEVILARMY said:

You are correct I came from Morristown East.  I am a very proud parent of 2 kids that have state champions from The Devils one in Football 2 times and Lady Devils soccer 1 time. So I am a very proud of my kids and the Devils.  

I know you have to be proud ! Shoot,if I could go back and change things,I'd give up being a Devil and play for one of those real bad North Greene teams in the seventies ,if it meant my sons could have played for Greeneville and won state several times.It is what it is and I'm also very proud of my kids and have to just enjoy being a former Devil and being proud watching those young men getting it done for the Devils.Second thought,forget the North Greene part.:thumb:

30 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I know you have to be proud ! Shoot,if I could go back and change things,I'd give up being a Devil and play for one of those real bad North Greene teams in the seventies ,if it meant my sons could have played for Greeneville and won state several times.It is what it is and I'm also very proud of my kids and have to just enjoy being a former Devil and being proud watching those young men getting it done for the Devils.Second thought,forget the North Greene part.:thumb:

You and your brother are good people

21 hours ago, boski said:

yeah that beat down they gave Elizabethton  .. turned you  .. lol shame ..that was a good game though you guys hung in there ..but i still saw nothing to compare to Maplewood squad.. 

Yah now we are getting real funny. Please re-post this after that running clock at halftime. I am sure you will have time. Considering you will not even want to watch the 2nd half. 

• Like 1