#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

9 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

THIS !! If  there is one thing that we need to work on this week,it is way to many penalties.A fight or something really stupid could be the biggest down fall and cost us a championship.I seen a nasty play against one of our guys last week and he was going to respond,but another player stopped him.Thats all that's left for some players when we get those big leads against them.Our whole team needs to be very smart and know it could happen this week .

yeah Maplewood will go right for the eyes ..with mud so make sure you all wear visors ..even you guys and gals in the stands <_<

14 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

two great kids....hope the best for both and after what i now know about double nickles from cowtown, its a wonder either of them ARE still living......not a shot, just a fact cowtown, so dont get angry cause i may or may not have accused one of your own of being less than clean

Not sure what you mean?

8 hours ago, BVDevil said:

well, to be fair, ive ALWAYS been a smarta$$, just ask my brother batman, i have just always kept it in check on coacht til last years AC game. after that game, all the whining by mavsinfight and i beleive mavsdad,( if im wrong about that mavsdad, my appologies), i just decided "why be nice on  here just because i make videos for greeneville and ride with the team to away games." in my every day life and conversations i have no filter, so why be different on here
? Devilman and i are friends off coacht so we might as well team up and put fools in check ON coacht....lol....only devilman has that very special way of being super annoying, so he can have all the credit he deserves for being the Devils biggest, most annoying/hated, trash talking but in the end FACT BASED dude on here.....we are devils, so why not give em heck....right?

more trash..

13 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Who would you say is the meanest between you and Batman.

well, the answer here depends on what situation you're talking about. If its urinating on your brother thru the crack of a barn door, that would most DEFINATELY be BVD....if you're talking about as a player on the football field, no question that one goes to batman hands down. if  you're talking sitting in neylands south endzone upper deck, in a downpoor and lightning storm, both wearing work boots and some smart #### florida fans walks by and makes some snide comment about our boots in reference to the great state of tennessee, then its a draw. finally, to break the 1-1-1 tie here, i'd say you might have to ask our dad.....well, no that's a bad idea....you should probably ask our mom....well, another no...ok, you should probably ask our other brother.......oh dear lord no....there's no telling what sort of answer you would get there , so let's just say this....I say im meaner at being tough and  he's tougher at being mean....fair enough?

7 hours ago, BVDevil said:

OH, i havent even given my thoughts on the impending quagmire pasture massacre.........I think the biggest advantage maplewood (and probably  ONLY advantage) has in this game will be the field. It might not be the mess it was in 2010, but it clearly will be nothing like the nice carpet the devils are use to playing on. I mean, lets face it, going from running on a nice, smooth, clean carpet, is much easier than trying to get  traction on a muddy, uneven, clumpy chewed up strip of earth and whatever else is mixed in. I dont know if maplewood practices on the same thing they play on, but if they do, not only will that help them friday, it will help them friday....lol. regardless, I honestly dont see it effecting the outcome of the game, only the margin of the outcome. Greeneville just needs to make sure they have a good supply of those cleats tennessee used in the 96 citrus bowl vs ohio State. ( probably only people over 40 will get that one)

its early, but i'll go ahead and lay it down

Greeneville 47

devils lay the WOOD 6

lol ..guys spoiled up there huh synthro grass wow? .. not this week buddy welcome to the den!! nothing like real earth! 

1 minute ago, boski said:

lol ..guys spoiled up there huh synthro grass wow? .. not this week buddy welcome to the den!! nothing like real earth! 

dont you mean real mud?...lol....we're prepared as i guess can be. i mean, we have cleats and a clean uniform to start the game with, so i guess both sides start on even ground....er...mud