#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

10 hours ago, BVDevil said:

oooh ooooh....pick me pick me teacher....lol....because the score will be like...a whole bunch for greeneville and very little for the panthers.....im guessing thats something like what woodby30 was gona say.....oh and #50 for  you guys looks like hes not to be messed with

he is the same guy yall ran all over last year at state. 

16 hours ago, BVDevil said:

well, the answer here depends on what situation you're talking about. If its urinating on your brother thru the crack of a barn door, that would most DEFINATELY be BVD....if you're talking about as a player on the football field, no question that one goes to batman hands down. if  you're talking sitting in neylands south endzone upper deck, in a downpoor and lightning storm, both wearing work boots and some smart #### florida fans walks by and makes some snide comment about our boots in reference to the great state of tennessee, then its a draw. finally, to break the 1-1-1 tie here, i'd say you might have to ask our dad.....well, no that's a bad idea....you should probably ask our mom....well, another no...ok, you should probably ask our other brother.......oh dear lord no....there's no telling what sort of answer you would get there , so let's just say this....I say im meaner at being tough and  he's tougher at being mean....fair enough?

Go Devils !!,but I have to answer this one  again.On second thought brother.You had a very good mom that loved you and was great to me.I don't know how she would have voted but I think dad would have said I was the meanest for leaving you two miles away from the house on our bikes when he found us:motorbike: .Still,I'll give you being the meanest when we were kids just because of the urinating incident.Since then,I have to be the meanest  hands down.Dad has called me more in the last three years then the only living parent between us, has called me in the last thirty-five years.That alone tells me that half the blood running through me is cold and mean as hail.:thumb:

26 minutes ago, District12AA said:

If I am a Greeneville fan, the only reason I am making this trip is to spend some time down on Broadway and the Honky Tonks. Don't waste giving your money to the T$$AA. Greeneville names the score.

Are you the same person who kept predicting a Nolensville / Marshall County Quarterfinal game from the very beginning of the post-season?

I'm not taking Maplewood for Granted they are Home the Devil's have a long bus  ride not sure about the weather or the condition of the field. And coming off a big big win that everyone was fired up for. Although I would think that the GHS player's would be excited about playing against the same team in the same stadium as the 2010  team played. The kid's on this team were in grade school at the time. And really looked up to those kid's on that team. So I think that will be meaning full to them. Hopefully they have a good week of preparation and come out and play a clean Game. If they do then they have a good chance to Win. Just have to come out ready to play and release what's at stake. With the kind of young men they are I think they will block out all the noise and be ready to go come Friday night. GO BIG GREENE

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

I'm not taking Maplewood for Granted they are Home the Devil's have a long bus  ride not sure about the weather or the condition of the field. And coming off a big big win that everyone was fired up for. Although I would think that the GHS player's would be excited about playing against the same team in the same stadium as the 2010  team played. The kid's on this team were in grade school at the time. And really looked up to those kid's on that team. So I think that will be meaning full to them. Hopefully they have a good week of preparation and come out and play a clean Game. If they do then they have a good chance to Win. Just have to come out ready to play and release what's at stake. With the kind of young men they are I think they will block out all the noise and be ready to go come Friday night. GO BIG GREENE

All what noise? Most of the noise is from Devil fans wouldn't you agree. Remember they have been ranked #1 since pre season.  They're expected to, and supposed to win.  Most everybody on earth thinks Maplewood doesn't have a chance. They're the ones that should be blocking everything out, and should be super hype. David vs. Goliath.  I said it from day 1. Maplewood has alot of talent over there. I think they play a close game. In the end Greeneville is too deep. Greeneville 28-21.  My prediction

14 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

All what noise? Most of the noise is from Devil fans wouldn't you agree. Remember they have been ranked #1 since pre season.  They're expected to, and supposed to win.  Most everybody on earth thinks Maplewood doesn't have a chance. They're the ones that should be blocking everything out, and should be super hype. David vs. Goliath.  I said it from day 1. Maplewood has alot of talent over there. I think they play a close game. In the end Greeneville is too deep. Greeneville 28-21.  My prediction

Preseason lastyear and this game won’t even be close 

1 hour ago, lawnman said:

Like I said over and over again this Devils team is a machine and they want be stopped until they bring that big gold ball back to East TN.By the way we don’t agree with Doug Frits when he says the Devils are not a East TN team.

Northeast Tn you mean LawnMan. He agrees that we are but we are out of his Coverage are which also covers Rogersville lol. Rogersville is connected to Greene County on the north side and then we are connected to Washington County on the east side lol