#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

4 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Greeneville had the ball 5 time's in the first half . Scored 5 touchdowns. Way to strong at the line of scrimmage for Maplewood. #2 for Maplewood looks good on that touchdown but haven't seen him since don't know if he got hurt or what. But he hasn't done anything since. I do think Maplewood has a good team. GHS is really clicking tonight so far. No turnovers and so far kept the penalties to a minimum. 1 more half to go come on Devil's bring this thing Home

there are a few things i haven't seen tonight ..but you're right my Panthers taking one on the chin right now.. i hope 2nd half play out different

4 minutes ago, Torch said:

Haywood's radio announcer just said that Greeneville hasn't been hit in the mouth like they (Haywood) would hit them in the mouth! 

May be the truth and Haywood might be the toughest team the Devils have faced. However,there is one thing about hitting someone in the mouth.If they take that punch ,you better be able to take a punch just the same.