#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

12 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

May be the truth and Haywood might be the toughest team the Devils have faced. However,there is one thing about hitting someone in the mouth.If they take that punch ,you better be able to take a punch just the same.

Maybe someone should remind him teams west of Knoxville suck.

good game devils congrats on the win and trip to bowl you earned it .. not the game i was hoping for but all in all i'm still proud of my panthers ..lol maybe the rain should have started at kick off .. have a safe trip back! good luck ..and i will have a slice of pumpkin crow pie for starters!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, boski said:

good game devils congrats on the win and trip to bowl you earned it .. not the game i was hoping for but all in all i'm still proud of my panthers ..lol maybe the rain should have started at kick off .. have a safe trip back! good luck ..and i will have a slice of pumpkin crow pie for starters!

Always fun talking on here with you Boski...

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

I get it. However, I also am just stating facts. The state Championship game will be a mercy rule by half. Which is sad. 

Never know what will happen in high school football games.If we are the winners next week,I'll be very happy and glad that I was able to see my school have such a fantastic run . I could be wrong,but the odds of ever seeing another NET team have a run like this just doesn't happen every year or two.I hope I'm wrong but a lot of things have to line up just right and I'm glad it has so far for the Devils.

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

Never know what will happen in high school football games.If we are the winners next week,I'll be very happy and glad that I was able to see my school have such a fantastic run . I could be wrong,but the odds of ever seeing another NET team have a run like this just doesn't happen every year or two.I hope I'm wrong but a lot of things have to line up just right and I'm glad it has so far for the Devils.

Ohhh FFS batman...just say it man...devils gona kick that haywood as$. We know it, the HS football world knows it and most importantly, Haywood knows it......maplewood hands down has the best PA guy and by best i mean he was a hoot to listen to.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Ohhh FFS batman...just say it man...devils gona kick that haywood as$. We know it, the HS football world knows it and most importantly, Haywood knows it......maplewood hands down has the best PA guy and by best i mean he was a hoot to listen to.

The only thing we have won this year so far is a chance just like Haywood.Sorry brother,there are enough folks blowing smoke up our Devil behinds already.I'm the one guy that says win the game first and then talk the shet if we just can't help ourselves.I know we have a great team but we have one win left before we can say we had a great year.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1