CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

Its gonna be a tough game for both teams either way. It's gonna take mistake free football to come out with a W. The school had to come up with $750 just to be able to stream this game. Good ole T$$AA

T$$AA forces teachers to pay to get in.  This is not smart because the presence of teachers helps keep the students' behavior under control.  I once overheard a teacher say he was not dealing with any problems because he had to pay to get in.

56 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I will eat a live crow on Facebook if Cornersville loses. 

Of course if Desmon Johnson gets over 100 yards rushing, you may have to come up with another way to post on CoachT, since you did promise to retire from posting if he did that. I am sure an LC poster would be willing to be a "surrogate" for you in the event that happens. 

14 minutes ago, RedStateReject said:

Of course if Desmon Johnson gets over 100 yards rushing, you may have to come up with another way to post on CoachT, since you did promise to retire from posting if he did that. I am sure an LC poster would be willing to be a "surrogate" for you in the event that happens. 

message board promises :roflol::roflol::roflol: