Henry County-Beech rematch

HCFan

If you think Beech won’t be able to run the ball you’re crazy. Maybe not run all over HC but they will run the ball. And they will get yards. HC won’t be able to stop it all night. And the Beech defense is playing like a brick wall right now. This will be a defensive battle. Henry County will rightfully be the favorite. But this Bucs team is young and hungry and will to fight to the last whistle. The heart and determination they have showed this far makes it hard for me to pick against them. 

I’ll take Beech to get revenge 2 weeks in a row. 17-14

7 hours ago, Bump11 said:

If you think Beech won’t be able to run the ball you’re crazy. Maybe not run all over HC but they will run the ball. And they will get yards. HC won’t be able to stop it all night. And the Beech defense is playing like a brick wall right now. This will be a defensive battle. Henry County will rightfully be the favorite. But this Bucs team is young and hungry and will to fight to the last whistle. The heart and determination they have showed this far makes it hard for me to pick against them. 

I’ll take Beech to get revenge 2 weeks in a row. 17-14

You may want to get updated with the facts. Beech had only 91 yards rushing against HC the 1st meeting. It wont be much different in the Semis. This HC defense is legit!! 

HC is legitimate, the most complete team I watched Beech play this year and I’m certain they’re even better now than they were in week two. What I will say is that Beech is too. They are playing with a little swagger and confidence now. I believe this will be a much better game than many think.