Henry County-Beech rematch

HCFan

Honestly.....I never saw this rematch coming or even possible.  Beech has really improved since the middle of the season onward.  Never count out Crabtree and what he can do.  Henry County will be in for a fight but whomever wins I am pulling for in the championship.  Congrats to both teams!!  

1 hour ago, eers said:

HC is legitimate, the most complete team I watched Beech play this year and I’m certain they’re even better now than they were in week two. What I will say is that Beech is too. They are playing with a little swagger and confidence now. I believe this will be a much better game than many think. 

YOU always keep it real and tell it how it is, if Beech had no shot you would say it, since you are saying they will show some resistance I am buying, should be a good one!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

YOU always keep it real and tell it how it is, if Beech had no shot you would say it, since you are saying they will show some resistance I am buying, should be a good one!

I would rather have credibility than just be a homer! :lol:

Good luck to SHS by the way. Would be nice to see both in the finals again, with rematches of last year. 

2 minutes ago, eers said:

I would rather have credibility than just be a homer! :lol:

Good luck to SHS by the way. Would be nice to see both in the finals again, with rematches of last year. 

Appreciate it, good luck to you guys as well, we have our hands full next week with Haywood, I am confident we can win, BUT it wont be easy!

2 minutes ago, eers said:

I think this game is a lot closer than three TDs. That said, HC is loaded and Beech is in a rebuilding year, but nobody told them they weren’t supposed to be any good. 

Well just saying but we went to Memphis and put a whooping on the best 5A school Memphis had! Beech will not get over 125 yards rushing! Beech will not hold HC even close to 14 points this time around. Sorry but I'm just stating facts at this point. 

3 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

Well just saying but we went to Memphis and put a whooping on the best 5A school Memphis had! Beech will not get over 125 yards rushing! Beech will not hold HC even close to 14 points this time around. Sorry but I'm just stating facts at this point. 

How can your opinion and speculation be listed as facts?? It cannot be a fact if it hasn’t happened yet!! Dumb comment. I expect a good game...Henry County 28, Beech 14 is my prediction (#NotAFact) 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

No chance they hold them under 125. Also, the fact is the best 5A team in Memphis isn’t the best team in middle TN. 

HC is the best team in 5A until I see otherwise, I just don’t think it’s the cakewalk you seem to. 

Just now, sportsguy22 said:

How can your opinion and speculation be listed as facts?? It cannot be a fact if it hasn’t happened yet!! Dumb comment. I expect a good game...Henry County 28, Beech 14 is my prediction (#NotAFact) 

That is one thing that irritates me as well, when sports fans start stating their opinions as facts.....lol