Henry County-Beech rematch

HCFan

On 11/18/2018 at 1:51 PM, MSURacer said:

Yep he is. And Joe Travis is just a jr. Crazy to think all 4 of our backs will return next year. Wonder if we’ll see some position changes, because it’s hard to imagine Foster and Johnson not getting the lions share of carries next season. Plus the freshman (Townsend?) has shown promise as well. 

Nice problem to have! 

At the rate he's growing  Jayden Kendall may out grow the position

Edited by bottomwriter

8 minutes ago, bottomwriter said:

At the rate he's growing  Jayden Kendall may out grow the position

Cant we all agree Joe Travis would be the best possible QB next year? Move Jayden Kendall to LB next year also. Jayln Foster, Jamarcus Johnson at RB. Tavion Kendley at WR. Sounds like a pretty tough offense to me 

2 hours ago, bottomwriter said:

How soon they forget a sophomore like Dominque Allen or Chase Henderson

Dominique is the best RB of all time at HC, in my opinion. Even better than his Dad.  I’ve only been watching since the mid 80s so there are some I didn’t see. 

Edited by SEC1rules

10 minutes ago, tandem said:

Hurd ran for 400+ that night, as I recall.  I don't remember anybody from HC coming close to that.

He had an insane stat line that night. If memory serves, it was something like 35 carries for over 450 yards and 5 or 6 touchdowns. It was one of the top 3 rushing performances in state history for a time. Might still be. 

Storme Hilliard had an incredible game that night as well both running and passing, but I don't remember his stats. 

9 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

Dominique is the best RB of all time at HC, in my opinion. Even better than his Dad.  I’ve only been watching since the mid 80s so there are some I didn’t see. 

He and Jason Sparks (early 90’s) are still probably the 2 best RBs I’ve seen carry the rock for HC. 

A couple of recent ones have made the upper echelon pretty crowded though...