Henry County-Beech rematch

HCFan

1 hour ago, gr8tn08 said:

Sure is quite in here????

I think everything’s pretty much been said about the game. We know what Beech is gonna do and they know what we’re gonna do. We’re the favorite and rightly so. Although the Beech posters have a quiet confidence about their team, they’ve readily admitted as much. 

On an unrelated note, your username has me curious, were you on the ‘08 team? 

1 hour ago, MSURacer said:

I think everything’s pretty much been said about the game. We know what Beech is gonna do and they know what we’re gonna do. We’re the favorite and rightly so. Although the Beech posters have a quiet confidence about their team, they’ve readily admitted as much. 

Summed up perfectly. Two great programs that do it the right way and know each other well. 

11 minutes ago, tandem said:

Summed up perfectly. Two great programs that do it the right way and know each other well. 

Still wouldn’t be surprised if Beech has a few uncharacteristic tricks up its sleeve for this game.... 

these 2 coaches know each other a little too well for me to believe otherwise...lol 

Edited by MSURacer

2 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Pretty much sums it up. After week 2 I called HC being here and thought this young Beech team had a lot of work to do. I think things have come together pretty well the last couple of weeks and Crabtree seems to have them peaking at the right time. As I stated before, Beech has to play close to mistake free and take advantage of opportunities. I expect a good game that can go either way. Keep it close and give yourself a chance to win. 

1 hour ago, Gbrpats said:

I believe this game should be either moved up earlier in the day on Friday or moved to Saturday. Rain starts around 6 or 7 Friday night. Need a good clean game! Too much on the line!

I don’t recall HC recently playing in a game that was moved. Since the state title game is Saturday for 5A it would make sense. I don’t see it happening though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MSURacer said:

No I wasn’t on the ‘08 team but I didn’t miss a game they played.