Henry County-Beech rematch

HCFan

1 minute ago, Kevin38 said:

Just be happy y'all won and are going to state, this is my issue with some HC posters, it was close but you gotta validate why it was close and take credit away from your opponent, you won, move on, who cares about who was right or wrong.....lol

Lol I'm just messing with u man relaxxxxx!! 

1 hour ago, Gbrpats said:

Don't know what the stats was but it was almost identical to the 1st game. It was 14-7 at halftime in the 1st game and no score after the half. I dont believe we will be back tho next year as someone said. We lose a ton on defense and our best QB and WR probably in school history. Most of the O-line.

c'mon man. there are always guys to step up. show some red pride and show some more optimism. we've got plenty of talent. plenty of sophomores getting time this year to add with our juniors who have stepped up big. may be a little more one dimensional then this season but thats never stopped us from having great seasons

10 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

c'mon man. there are always guys to step up. show some red pride and show some more optimism. we've got plenty of talent. plenty of sophomores getting time this year to add with our juniors who have stepped up big. may be a little more one dimensional then this season but thats never stopped us from having great seasons

Oh we will have a great season just have to see how it all develops. And yes plenty of talent returning for sure. I like a lot of these juniors and sophomores 

24 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

Yep.

This time last year we had a kid who'd been a part time QB at best and unknown quality on defense and the skill positions.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, Gbrpats said:

Wait!?!? Where's the Yanker????

This YANKER offers an apology but I had a mishap Thursday night that required surgery Friday morning (broken ankle)....but THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER will be back in full force for the championship game!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Yanker said:

This YANKER offers an apology but I had a mishap Thursday night that required surgery Friday morning (broken ankle)....but THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER will be back in full force for the championship game!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear of your mishap and misfortune, Yanker.I recall years ago when you went missing that we called an APB for you including Nurslng homes, hospitals, psychiatry units and jails especially in the JJackson area but the search was fruitless. Happy to expect you back for this very important week.

GO BIG RED