• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
HCFan

Henry County-Beech rematch

6 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

Some Murfreesboro paper picked Beech 24 HC 21. Thats almost laughable to think Beech scores 24

Man, you better not count your chickens before they hatch. Beech has a KNOWN HISTORY of beating teams in revenge rematch playoff games. 

13 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Man, you better not count your chickens before they hatch. Beech has a KNOWN HISTORY of beating teams in revenge rematch playoff games. 

Is that supposed to scare anyone? Wait until Beech runs into that HC D again!! We aint Hillsboro!

Here is some facts from the first meeting:

Total Yards:

HC - 323

Beech - 108

First Downs:

HC - 16

Beech - 4

HC's offense and defense has improved especially the offense. Im sure Beech has too or they wouldn't be in the semifinal. The HC train is just too strong right now.

11 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

Yep. So don't be a ghost after the game! 

Thegreatone36 is a Gallatin guy and I think he may be referencing a game from way back in 2009...:flower:

6 minutes ago, eers said:

Thegreatone36 is a Gallatin guy and I think he may be referencing a game from way back in 2009...:flower:

So just so we get it right...y'all believe Beech will come into HC and get the win right?

2 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

So just so we get it right...y'all believe Beech will come into HC and get the win right?

I believe what they’re saying is Beech has a shot and I agree. 

1 minute ago, eers said:

Yep. Beat Beech 7-0 in the regular season, Then lost 32-29 in the 3rd round of playoffs & Beech went on to win their first State Championship. THOUGHT we had recovered the onside kick too at the end. That field was a cold. wet. swamp that night. 

11 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

I believe what they’re saying is Beech has a shot and I agree. 

Exactly what I’m saying. Henry County is the favorite without a doubt, but Beech has a shot.