• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
HCFan

Henry County-Beech rematch

What a game. Can't question Beech's toughness or heart after that one. Sloppy conditions, and it had clearly adverse effects on both teams. Congrats to Beech on a great year.  

And of course, GO PATRIOTS!!! Let's go get #3! 

Edited by MSURacer

12 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Well? Looks like they had a shot till the end. Congrats to both

They did! Nice performance by Beech! I did say no way they would score 24 like that paper said. Anyway on to Cookeville. Congrats to Beech one heck of a ball game!!!!!

I also would like to publicly apologize for sometimes being an a-hole. Im very passionate about my Patriot football. I knew this team is capable of beating these good teams! Again this was an AMAZING game and Beech should feel great about what they have done this year! 

6 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

I also would like to publicly apologize for sometimes being an a-hole. Im very passionate about my Patriot football. I knew this team is capable of beating these good teams! Again this was an AMAZING game and Beech should feel great about what they have done this year! 

My team is 2-8 and I'm still an a-hole :D

• Like 1

Beech made too many mistakes. Put the ball on the ground too many times, an unsportsmanlike call with ball going in, etc. The more disciplined team that made fewer mistakes won. I knew it was going to be this type game, just wished it had been the other way at the end. 

Congratulations to Henry County and good luck next week.