Ravenwood at Whitehaven

kwc

I didn't say this last night but let me say it now. Ravenwood, you represented your area well last night. You brought a very nice sized crowd and your team played well. I was pleased to look across the field at the visitor's stands and see such of a crowd. Win, lose, or draw, it was our pleasure to host. Thank you for showing up and cheering for your team. I pray everyone made it home safely.

Edited by kwc
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

6A on Thursday. Travesty. Why arent they doing D-2 this weekend. Their bracket is smaller. Save the main event for Saturday 

I agree on everything except I think DII should be on Thurs (they've already had a bye week) so they should play the first games ( that way all the championships are the same weekend). But very few people care abt the DII games, so the TSSAA is hoping they can get better gate$ for these 3 games. IMO, this is why they have "sammiched" the 3 games that very few care abt in between the 6 games that will have very good turnouts.