KNOX CENTRAL @ CATHOLIC IN SEMI'S

dawgs82

1 hour ago, dawgs82 said:

Gonna be a good one! Big differences in these two teams and the two that met last year.

Very big difference. Last year Catholic played mostly seniors, this year they’re playing a lot of freshmen. Central is an experienced team with a lot of talent. Looking forward to an exciting game. Some of my former students play for Central. 

Edited by QSouth89

41 minutes ago, QSouth89 said:

Very big difference. Last year Catholic played mostly seniors, this year they’re starting mostly freshmen. Central is very experienced team with a lot of talent. Looking forward to an exciting game. Some of my former students play for Central. 

Not sure where you get your info, but the Irish start 4 freshman. 

15 minutes ago, Cowboys14 said:

Not sure where you get your info, but the Irish start 4 freshman. 

Last home game I went to they started 6. So I apologize for not being up to date on the starting lineup of Knoxville Catholic. I would think in a game that depends on mental and physical experience 4 is a lot. Last time Catholic started  that many freshmen my son was one of them back in 2013. Still looking forward to a good game. I’ll make sure so know exactly how many freshmen are starting before posting.  Once again accept my apology.

Edited by QSouth89

2 hours ago, QSouth89 said:

Last home game I went to they started 6. So I apologize for not being up to date on the starting lineup of Knoxville Catholic. I would think in a game that depends on mental and physical experience 4 is a lot. Last time Catholic started  that many freshmen my son was one of them back in 2013. Still looking forward to a good game. I’ll make sure so know exactly how many freshmen are starting before posting.  Once again accept my apology.

No worries. Injuries forced the freshman to play early. They have gained valuable experience all year against good  competition. Looking forward to the game. 

11 minutes ago, Cowboys14 said:

No worries. Injuries forced the freshman to play early. They have gained valuable experience all year against good  competition. Looking forward to the game. 

Hopefully we won’t have so much rain (not that it matters on turf). But I’m looking forward to an entertaining game as well.