Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

2 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

They need to put together a solid coaching search and bring in a new face.

There will be a lot of "new faces" and several with ties to the program that will apply.  It's still a good place to coach and a place that you can win.  

I will be interested to see if they reach out to a certain alumni and try to mend fences.  I'll also be interested to see where their heads are with this.  I certainly believe it's something they have to act on quickly.

19 minutes ago, eers said:

There will be a lot of "new faces" and several with ties to the program that will apply.  It's still a good place to coach and a place that you can win.  

I will be interested to see if they reach out to a certain alumni and try to mend fences.  I'll also be interested to see where their heads are with this.  I certainly believe it's something they have to act on quickly.

Oh it's definitely still a great place to coach with great potential. The community and business support is through the roof, if you play winning football. The program was in great shape during the last coaching search, but just not sure the correct hire was made that go-round. Now it will take a year or 2 to build into a performer. Talent is still there.