Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

22 minutes ago, HondaDeals4Vets said:

Since all y’all gallatin fanboys think that everyone and their grandmother would like to go to gallatin maybe y’all should give urban Meyer a call?

You are literally asking Gallatin people why nobody wants the Station Camp job in another thread (it's obvious why that job never makes any changes), then trying to take a jab at Gallatin? When is the last time Station Camp has EVER done anything of substance?? Seriously. Take a seat.

9 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

You are literally asking Gallatin people why nobody wants the Station Camp job in another thread (it's obvious why that job never makes any changes), then trying to take a jab at Gallatin? When is the last time Station Camp has EVER done anything of substance?? Seriously. Take a seat.

The answer would be never. If you guys can't see why Gallatin would be a great job under the right circumstances I can't help you then

9 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

The answer would be never. If you guys can't see why Gallatin would be a great job under the right circumstances I can't help you then

Thanks that's all I'm saying. It's not what the football team looks like today, it's what this football team - could look like tomorrow. A solid coach WILL make Gallatin a threat. It's up to the staff to make that happen though. 

10 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Thanks that's all I'm saying. It's not what the football team looks like today, it's what this football team - could look like tomorrow. A solid coach WILL make Gallatin a threat. It's up to the staff to make that happen though. 

This is why Gallatin fans are realistic and not like many think we are.  Fact is most do not want Gallatin to be back.... but it might just happen.  

6 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

This is why Gallatin fans are realistic and not like many think we are.  Fact is most do not want Gallatin to be back.... but it might just happen.  

HSFB is at it's best in this state when they traditional powers are at the top of their game. I'd like to see Gallatin get back to that so Oakland can resume their series with them

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

HSFB is at it's best in this state when they traditional powers are at the top of their game. I'd like to see Gallatin get back to that so Oakland can resume their series with them

That is one of the best rivalries in this state when these two are both on their game. There is just a certain "feel" when Gallatin and Oakland strap them up. You don't get that feeling with many other games. I sure would like to see us play again in the near future, just let us get our footing back lol. 

45 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

That is one of the best rivalries in this state when these two are both on their game. There is just a certain "feel" when Gallatin and Oakland strap them up. You don't get that feeling with many other games. I sure would like to see us play again in the near future, just let us get our footing back lol. 

Well you got 2 years to right the ship lol

25 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

Yes, GHS can be a good program again! But what I question is whether the "right" decision will be made! Is the same people in charge this time? I too, want GHS too be good! Just don't think those making decisions are all in. And if your looking to Metro, that kinda proves my point!

GO JACKETS!

Contrary to what you believe, there are some pretty good HC's in metro