Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

cbg, PREACH brother PREACH! Someone who gets it! And i'm talking about Most places these days! Mommas want to run things, backstabbing Qb Clubs, unloyal assistant coaches, moronic fans who blame coaches if they fall just short of being state champs and Administrators who will force good coaches out so they can keep their job! (They are the only people making any money in education) WHY DOES ANYONE WANT TO COACH? SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS TO SAY THE LEAST!

GLAD to be a JACKET!  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

cbg, PREACH brother PREACH! Someone who gets it! And i'm talking about Most places these days! Mommas want to run things, backstabbing Qb Clubs, unloyal assistant coaches, moronic fans who blame coaches if they fall just short of being state champs and Administrators who will force good coaches out so they can keep their job! (They are the only people making any money in education) WHY DOES ANYONE WANT TO COACH? SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS TO SAY THE LEAST!

GLAD to be a JACKET!  

You are honestly about to say with a straight face that Trousdale doesn't have issues of their own? Your town was about ready to can your head coach if he didn't beat Watertown! (talking about moronic fans) You keep losing credibility with every new post you make trying to belittle Gallatin and taking subtle jabs.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jimb1972 said:

Yes, we have same problems at Trousdale, like I said it is EVERYWHERE! Does not matter if you win or lose!

Pizza, remember they already have the best talent, no need to import!

GO JACKETS!

Do you have anything good to say about anybody?  Heck you were downing Kevin Creasy on the Oakland boards.  That guy wins everywhere including 3 times with Trousdale Co!!  You mad because he left?? 

• Upvote 1

Not downing Creasy, he is fine coach! Just stating that other coaches could have made same accomplishments with talent he has had! Maybe your mad because you did not hire him! Again, I have no problem with Wave, just unrealistic view of ammount of talent currently there! Do I have to be mad to disagree? NO! Do I have the right to disagree! HOPE you get a good one!

GO JACKETS!

I've watched this board for a short while and I am trying to put faces with names and schools with events but it is difficult.   Sooooo I think I have it figured out by using a mathematical analogy:

How many HS Football fans does it change a light bulb?

One to screw it in,

One to blame the previous coach and their fans for the old one going out

and 49,998 to believe this theory without question and demand that because rival programs have cheated they should be sanctioned by TSSAA and stripped of their current  wins and any wins since their own team won a golden ball.

Am I close?

26 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

Not downing Creasy, he is fine coach! Just stating that other coaches could have made same accomplishments with talent he has had! Maybe your mad because you did not hire him! Again, I have no problem with Wave, just unrealistic view of ammount of talent currently there! Do I have to be mad to disagree? NO! Do I have the right to disagree! HOPE you get a good one!

GO JACKETS!

I am mad that he was not hired 7 years ago. I think he would have been great then.  Nobody is saying  that Gallatin has this plethora of D1 talent running around.  Not one person has said that.  We have all said there is more talent here that would equate to more wins then what the past few years have produced.  Example taking a 6-5 team to 8-4 or a 7-4 team to 9-2.  That is very possible and realistic.  Nobody thinks you can produce, and I will say it for the 100th time, that you are expected or can produce semi finalist or finalist every year at Gallatin.  That has never been what anyone has said or implied on this thread.  And for the record I feel very good about getting a really good coach this time around.  

Edited by GWAVE1