Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:13 PM, thegreatone36 said:

Name who all he is a better candidate than? If you're going to make the statement that he is the best out here for Gallatin, you need to be able to back that up.

Jalen Hurd was a BEAST at Beech, and may be a good NFL player too very soon. Maybe when he retires, Beech should go directly to him to be head coach! 

Jalen Hurd was a beast at MBA (before Beech) before he was ask to exit stage right and not return.

2 hours ago, cbg said:

Jalen Hurd was a beast at MBA (before Beech) before he was ask to exit stage right and not return.

Interesting you point that out. A lot of the Beech running backs that are in their pantheon of greats were transfers to the program. Hurd (MBA, transferred his sophomore year) Napper (Ripley, transferred his junior year), Dunlap (Station Camp, transferred in his senior year). 

MIDTN, You misunderstand, I thought they should have hired Creasy. Think he is very good coach, but not a big fan! Also, think others would have been successful with the teams he has been lucky to coach! Can't believe they have 2 better option than Creasy and Crabtree! GHS missed boat once and probably will again!

GO JACKETS!

55 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

MIDTN, You misunderstand, I thought they should have hired Creasy. Think he is very good coach, but not a big fan! Also, think others would have been successful with the teams he has been lucky to coach! Can't believe they have 2 better option than Creasy and Crabtree! GHS missed boat once and probably will again!

GO JACKETS!

I don't think it has been quoted that they have "better" options than Creasy or Crabtree. I haven't read that. But time will tell who the Green Wave Man is...

Edited by thegreatone36

Greatone, Mr Becker, in local paper stated that this pool was better than last time! Laughable! IMO Perry would be disaster at GHS and if certain people are involved it will NOT happen! Surely he is not the best you  got! He can't get out of MT JULIET fast enough, knows whats coming and he will NOT beat Crabtree and BEECH! Looks like more of same! Some mistakenly think that last name  means you can coach, I know many at Wave would not welcome this and many Bears who would like to help him pack! Question is whether Becker will let him have all he wants and if so its doom and gloom for other sports at the school! Just my opinion!

7 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

Greatone, Mr Becker, in local paper stated that this pool was better than last time! Laughable! IMO Perry would be disaster at GHS and if certain people are involved it will NOT happen! Surely he is not the best you  got! He can't get out of MT JULIET fast enough, knows whats coming and he will NOT beat Crabtree and BEECH! Looks like more of same! Some mistakenly think that last name  means you can coach, I know many at Wave would not welcome this and many Bears who would like to help him pack! Question is whether Becker will let him have all he wants and if so its doom and gloom for other sports at the school! Just my opinion!

Wow, my bad. Thought he did pretty dang good job this year. 6A State Championship was played at MJ this year. I sure all you G experts know best. 

52 minutes ago, Otter said:

Wow, my bad. Thought he did pretty dang good job this year. 6A State Championship was played at MJ this year. I sure all you G experts know best. 

HE IS NOT A GALLATIN FAN. HE PULLS FOR TROUSDALE. Please do not classify all of us Gallatin fans into saying we wouldn't welcome either of the Perry's with open arms! They have both done an amazing job at Mount Juliet!