Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

1 hour ago, jimb1972 said:

Greatone, Mr Becker, in local paper stated that this pool was better than last time! Laughable! IMO Perry would be disaster at GHS and if certain people are involved it will NOT happen! Surely he is not the best you  got! He can't get out of MT JULIET fast enough, knows whats coming and he will NOT beat Crabtree and BEECH! Looks like more of same! Some mistakenly think that last name  means you can coach, I know many at Wave would not welcome this and many Bears who would like to help him pack! Question is whether Becker will let him have all he wants and if so its doom and gloom for other sports at the school! Just my opinion!

Well your opinion is always below par and downing somebody. Why do you pretend to care what Gallatin does? Just like stirring the pot?

Edited by thegreatone36

TRUE, i am Jacket man, but do enjoy GREEN WAVE football and like to see them do well! Perrys are good coaches, especially Rodger, but he is not applying, or is he? Just don't think it would be a good fit, with all the baggage and history between the two! Old time wave fans know what I mean, whether they will say it or not! Many in Athletic Dept. would probably have to go if this happened!

GO JACKETS!

Perry was as successful against Oakland for one reason.  Oakland was resting some key players for their second game against Maryville and hopefully at the time the Haven.

Who ever Gallatin gets I truly wish them good luck and would really like to see them a powerhouse again, which they COULD be.

One suggestion.  Get yourself a GREAT STRENGTH Coach as well as a HC.  Next schedule the entire teams PE period the last of the day and get them into the weight room for it.  Then after the weight period either PRACTICE during the allowed times by the T$$AA or devote a couple hours for 'conditioning' as in running and exercising together as a way to really get to know each other.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Perry was as successful against Oakland for one reason.  Oakland was resting some key players for their second game against Maryville and hopefully at the time the Haven.

Who ever Gallatin gets I truly wish them good luck and would really like to see them a powerhouse again, which they COULD be.

One suggestion.  Get yourself a GREAT STRENGTH Coach as well as a HC.  Next schedule the entire teams PE period the last of the day and get them into the weight room for it.  Then after the weight period either PRACTICE during the allowed times by the T$$AA or devote a couple hours for 'conditioning' as in running and exercising together as a way to really get to know each other.

Isn’t Gallatin still on block schedule in terms of classes?  I know when I played fourth block was for weightlifting for the football team both during season and offseason. Good luck Wave. Earn the G

1 hour ago, Rustyf79 said:

Isn’t Gallatin still on block schedule in terms of classes?  I know when I played fourth block was for weightlifting for the football team both during season and offseason. Good luck Wave. Earn the G

Now this guy could play some ball!!!  Welcome to the T!!  

• Like 2

On 12/8/2018 at 9:04 PM, wave21 said:

Not sure about getting a good coach. The question is when will we get a new athletic director and new principal..  Other than boys BB we are not competitive in other sports. We do not compete at a championship level in other sports like our rivals do.  You see Beech, Station Camp, and Hendersonville winning championships and going to the state level. What has happened to Gallatin?  Seems like all resources are being pumped into football, what about the other sports? Need new blood in the administration, tired of reading the Gallatin News and seeing us losing all the time. New football coach should be Brent Alexander and no one else.  He is the only one qualified to get the Greenwave back to where we should be. We should never lose to Beech, Hendersonville, or Station Camp ever. 

The Gallatin News is a joke, and will keep being a joke until they can get somebody with some talent in there. They could have had some talent, but the guy who runs it couldn't recognize talent if it hit him in the face.