Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

Jimb1872 I have had about all of you I can take man. Why will you not just leave the Gallatin Football thread. You have zero sources, and absolutely terrible takes & input. You know almost nothing about the entire situation, and just try your hardest to downplay this coaching job as if multiple great coaches aren't trying to coach here right now. I have news for you. Gallatin Football is a better gig than Trousdale. I dont go into the TC threads and spew nonsense about your team, so why wont you quit pretending to care about Gallatin? Now please, go back to the 1A/2A thread and go worry about the Jackets. 

Edited by thegreatone36

On 12/6/2018 at 3:42 PM, GWAVE1 said:

Very far from it!!  Records show Gallatin has won a lot and not just the Short or Barron years either.  They have been consistently a very strong program with a great tradition.  The early 60’s were bleak but 10 years later they were feared after a coaching change!!

On 12/6/2018 at 3:05 PM, thegreatone36 said:

His record wouldn't be what it is at Oakland if he were at Brentwood Academey, MJ, Whitehaven, Blackman, Beech, Hville, Riverdale, do you want me to keep going? Jacket fan just do a TON of barking up other people's tree...

I don’t have a dog in this but I will say sometimes it takes the right coach at the right school!

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

Jimb1872 I have had about all of you I can take man. Why will you not just leave the Gallatin Football thread. You have zero sources, and absolutely terrible takes & input. You know almost nothing about the entire situation, and just try your hardest to downplay this coaching job as if multiple great coaches aren't trying to coach here right now. I have news for you. Gallatin Football is a better gig than Trousdale. I dont go into the TC threads and spew nonsense about your team, so why wont you quit pretending to care about Gallatin? Now please, go back to the 1A/2A thread and go worry about the Jackets. 

No matter who comes to Gallatin there will always be some that will say the person is not any good or nobody applied or whatever else. It doesn’t matter.  Point is a few of us know more about it than others which is obvious judging by the comments on this thread.  Just get ready!!  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I don’t have a dog in this but I will say sometimes it takes the right coach at the right school!

100%

4 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

No matter who comes to Gallatin there will always be some that will say the person is not any good or nobody applied or whatever else. It doesn’t matter.  Point is a few of us know more about it than others which is obvious judging by the comments on this thread.  Just get ready!!  

Definitely some false information being spread around in here. But people other than G fans must be interested in what happens, 43 pages in less than 4 weeks. A lot of coaches applied to be the Green Wave HC, fact.

Exactly, Luna is a good coach and even good coaches lose. He has been around long time but I dont remember any championships! Wave fans say talent is there to win big occasionally, so why the difference between he and Williams? I LIKED em BOTH!

Darkknight, you sir are correct!   I am sure lots applied, but who will take it?

Wave guys on here must be nervous dads because they are a little touchy! You guys should understand that I too have Old School connections to the Wave and very much interested in a good hire!

2 hours ago, jimb1972 said:

Exactly, Luna is a good coach and even good coaches lose. He has been around long time but I dont remember any championships! Wave fans say talent is there to win big occasionally, so why the difference between he and Williams? I LIKED em BOTH!

Darkknight, you sir are correct!   I am sure lots applied, but who will take it?

Wave guys on here must be nervous dads because they are a little touchy! You guys should understand that I too have Old School connections to the Wave and very much interested in a good hire!

No I think we are just sick of the misinformation that many are professing they know!!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1