Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

13 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I just hope that since you read all through this thread, that not one Gallatin Football fan has said one negative thing about MJ, Perry's, Abner, Grimes, Grah, your Mascot, etc.

Maybe not negative, but if you read through it is pretty clear some Gallatin people did not want Perry at all. 

6 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Wow Trey. Must have struck a nerve. Problem is I did go to a couple games. Have for several years.

You overestimate Grah's loyalty to you.

And you trying to take credit for a defense you have nothing to do with is laughable.

uh....oh

9 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Wow Trey. Must have struck a nerve. Problem is I did go to a couple games. Have for several years.

You overestimate Grah's loyalty to you.

And you trying to take credit for a defense you have nothing to do with is laughable.

You did strike a nerve, not with Trey Perry, but with me. He couldn’t care less what anyone on this board has to say..

No one is trying to take credit for anything. There is a lot of credit to go around for how good Mt. Juliet’s defense is..  It starts with Perry. Abner deserves a ton of credit as well, as does the entire defensive staff. The problem was you saying that the head coach, that played defensive back in college and was a defensive coach his entire life before becoming a head coach deserved no credit for having one of the two best defenses in the state of Tennessee and that he just rode the coattails of his strength coach and defensive coordinator. It’s an absurd claim.

12 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

You Gallatin fans make it sound like Gary Rankin, Ricky Bowers, George Quarles, and Carlton Flatt would all be itching at the opportunity to coach the Green Wave.  

I’ll say this, if there was no interest in what is going to happen with the Gallatin head coaching position then there wouldn’t be a thread on a high school message board that’s 52 pages long about the opening. There is interest among coaches and fans alike.

• Upvote 2