Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

I’ve been told Trey Perry was offered and did turn them down. Burnetti or Broome would be good hires if in fact they interviewed. I also heard Dustin Wilson is involved. Can anyone confirm? 

Gallatin gave Perry everything he asked for and then he said no. Not a good look for Perry. Is the MJ new school a factor in him looking? 

5 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

We 1,000% already know that all outsiders perceive that Gallatin will not land a football coach. We get it already. A program only has 6 down -trodden years (by their standoards) and people just write off multiple decades of tail whippings and winning football.

MJ has came off the most successful decade in program history, which is great. Now, what were people saying about MJ in the 2000's when they went 1-9, 2-8? Gallatin has NEVER went down THAT far. Did the "experts" all speculate that MJ was just going to permanently suck at that point as well? I'm only using MJ as an example.

All other supporters in here have seen their programs go through quite a few "bad" times as well. But lets all just single out Gallatin because that's the easy thing to do. Most of you posting in here know what it was like to get beat by that green team. I can totally understand the hostility. With that said, they aren't going to be down forever. 

History has a tendency of repeating itself.

I'm unsure if you are referring to me here, but I'll bite. I have never said anything negative about Gallatin, quite the opposite actually. I actually said there is a ton of interest in the job, and I said that knowing it as fact, not as a guess or an opinion. I honestly hope they make a great hire..

I was just passing along information on Trey Perry, which was all factual. Trust me, I was close to becoming a Green Wave fan just the same as the rest of you. Now I'm just along for the ride to see who is hired. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

The misinformation in this thread is at an all time high.  I am just laughing.  

Almost to 30000 views for a job nobody wants...haha!!

What do the views have to do with people wanting the job? It’s apparent no coach with career aspirations wants the job. Just keep lying to yourself about the state of Gallatin Football. 

7 minutes ago, bounder said:

I'm just reading to see what either side says to the other. Sometimes not very nice, You'll end up with a coach and the same people will be arguing about how good or bad he is for a while. 

Just gonna sit back and watch, Good Luck .... hope you do get a good coach though. 

Thanks for wishing some luck. Some in here seem to think we need all of it we can get...

17 minutes ago, bounder said:

I'm just reading to see what either side says to the other. Sometimes not very nice, You'll end up with a coach and the same people will be arguing about how good or bad he is for a while. 

Just gonna sit back and watch, Good Luck .... hope you do get a good coach though. 

This is a true statement.