Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

Like my buddy Bounder says, this thread IS fun to watch.  Already you have Coach Perry or his rep on here stirring the pot like he really wants to come here.  That is an OLD Rankin ploy for a pay hike and/or Booster bonus.  Which school was it last year he was 'supposedly' going to?

Good Luck Gallatin, I truly hope y'all get a GREAT Coach.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Like my buddy Bounder says, this thread IS fun to watch.  Already you have Coach Perry or his rep on here stirring the pot like he really wants to come here.  That is an OLD Rankin ploy for a pay hike and/or Booster bonus.  Which school was it last year he was 'supposedly' going to?

Rankin did that with Gallatin too.  That is how Tomahawk Stadium came about.

The logic on why Gallatin can't make spots or increase the financial portion will continue to push good coaches away. That's why their first choice will turn or has already turned them down. TP was not option one. Not to talk bad about anyone but what is the hype about? They still had the same weak schedule as before. I guess cause they played Oakland tough, well they also almost loss to Lebanon . I just don't get it  mt Juliet community wanted to can him every year it seems like . I just don't get the hype . The big name was definitely from another county . Abner and their strength coach should be the hype for Mt Juliet . Good luck hope Gallatin Finds a good coach 

3 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

The logic on why Gallatin can't make spots or increase the financial portion will continue to push good coaches away. That's why their first choice will turn or has already turned them down. TP was not option one. Not to talk bad about anyone but what is the hype about? They still had the same weak schedule as before. I guess cause they played Oakland tough, well they also almost loss to Lebanon . I just don't get it  mt Juliet community wanted to can him every year it seems like . I just don't get the hype . The big name was definitely from another county 

From the East..

21 hours ago, JacketLover said:

I'm curious as to who will be the hire. Football in Middle Tennessee is better when Gallatin is good. Hope the new coach can make that happen. I also hope that the series with Springfield will get renewed sometime in the next few years. 

Our area is better when Gallatin is good and I enjoy it when the Jackets play the Green Wave.  I for one hope we renew this series 

On 12/21/2018 at 5:17 PM, Lost Old Dad said:

Dang LOD if it wasn't for Gallatin and Dobyns Bennett there wouldn't be much worth reading on the T right now! haha

Merry Christmas to everybody out there in Coach T land!!