Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

22 minutes ago, RestoreTheWave00 said:

Extremely disappointed in this hire.  Sadly, the decision makers at Gallatin have made it clear that football is no longer of any value to the school.  

Take it easy man. Give the head coach a chance to prove! He is technically 15-6 in 3 years as head coach at a Clarksville NE program that had missed the playoffs entirely the year before he took over. That isnt bad. Let's see what he can do at Gallatin 

Edited by thegreatone36

1 hour ago, BigDog15 said:

Okay Pate. time to quit being butt hurt cause he fired you. 

If you are who I think you are you know I am not hard to find. I can explain what really happened to you since you obviously don’t know or I can screenshot some texts and show the ppl on coacht what they are really getting. Prob best to leave it here though. Not going to respond again and hijack this thread.

58 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Take it easy man. Give the head coach a chance to prove! He is technically 15-6 in 3 years as head coach at a Clarksville NE program that had missed the playoffs entirely the year before he took over. That isnt bad. Let's see what he can do at Gallatin 

What he is trying to say is that all of the name coaches turned you down. This was the guy left standing.  Kind of reminds you of a UT coaching search. 

1 hour ago, WRudolph2003 said:

If you are who I think you are you know I am not hard to find. I can explain what really happened to you since you obviously don’t know or I can screenshot some texts and show the ppl on coacht what they are really getting. Prob best to leave it here though. Not going to respond again and hijack this thread.

This dude here always has something bad to say about Watson and other Clarksville schools.What ever it is just get over it buddy. 

As a Clarksville guy I know y’all got a heck of a coach. Just support him and I bet y’all will compete for the region in a year or two. Heck Watson won 15 games in two years at NE. If he has support and can get a staff together he will do great, Mark my words.