Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

1 hour ago, jimb1972 said:

Is this April 1st!  MUST BE APRIL FOOLS JOKE!  With all the "supposed interest" this is your coach! What I been saying for several weeks. People at top are joke and this is makes the hire of Williams look like the best hire ever!  No words for me to express my ????????? NO playoff wins, 3 years experience, TSSAA problems! GREAT news for surrounding programs!

GO JACKETS!

How about this news. Call Trousdale and have them schedule a series with Gallatin. You were destined to downtalk the hire regardless! That's just the type of couch potato - grunt you seem to be. Merry Christmas

Edited by thegreatone36
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimb1972 said:

Is it true that he must keep all assistants? Getting any new teaching spots?

GO JACKETS!

Actually Gallatin is letting go all and he is going to coach every position by himself, this is of course before they subdivide the school into 8 smaller zoned schools.  Then those schools will go to 8 man ball.  We are also changing the colors to teal and silver.  Dropping the “G” and instead going with the number 4, or maybe 9, it’s still up for vote.  

a

• 3 weeks later...