Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

42 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

He would be on my interesting list but I do question why he could not do more at Hillwood.  His defenses were less than stellar.  

In MNPS you almost have to take the assistant coaches that you are give or convince someone to transfer to your school if they have a teaching position open.  Surly Gallatin would make more concessions than MNPS.  

36 minutes ago, cbg said:

In MNPS you almost have to take the assistant coaches that you are give or convince someone to transfer to your school if they have a teaching position open.  Surly Gallatin would make more concessions than MNPS.  

Is he interested??  Seriously I have no idea.  

29 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Is he interested??  Seriously I have no idea.  

I feel confident that he would be interested in talking to Gallatin but they would need to reach out to him.  Don't forget that while he won a state championship at Father Ryan he has also coached top teams in both Houston, Texas and Atlanta, GA

1 minute ago, cbg said:

I feel confident that he would be interested in talking to Gallatin but they would need to reach out to him.  Don't forget that while he won a state championship at Father Ryan he has also coached top teams in both Houston, Texas and Atlanta, GA

I remember his state title.  I think he is a good offensive mind but not sure if he wants to coach.  I have heard many say he is looking for an administration position.  Looking at his past few years with his son at QB, kid had a good arm!, they still did not win much.  Glencliff and Hunters Lane are not quality wins.  

3 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

He would be on my interesting list but I do question why he could not do more at Hillwood.  His defenses were less than stellar.  

He had very limited talent there. Private schools control that zone. 

No coach can do it alone.  With a good staff and the support GHS provides,  Coach Page could quickly return GHS  to glory.

3 hours ago, cbg said:

There are a few elite coaches out there that Gallatin would probably reach out to, to check interest, not sure he would ever be one of them.  They have plenty of apps from interested coaches, trust me.

14 hours ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

There are a few elite coaches out there that Gallatin would probably reach out to, to check interest, not sure he would ever be one of them.  They have plenty of apps from interested coaches, trust me.

How many coaches that have won a state championship in D2AAA would be willing to speak with them?

Coach Page  is a very good offensive mind. He would need to bring a  quality DC with him however to make it work.

That being said, if he is sitting over there at Brook Hollow and Davidson waiting for people to call him he will be there  next year. If YOU are interested in a job, YOU reach out. Doesn't matter if you won a D2 state 20 years ago. As great a year as the Irish had that year, it was a LONG time ago and that arena now is light years ahead of where  it was then.

If he  has interest he needs to call.

2 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Coach Page  is a very good offensive mind. He would need to bring a  quality DC with him however to make it work.

That being said, if he is sitting over there at Brook Hollow and Davidson waiting for people to call him he will be there  next year. If YOU are interested in a job, YOU reach out. Doesn't matter if you won a D2 state 20 years ago. As great a year as the Irish had that year, it was a LONG time ago and that arena now is light years ahead of where  it was then.

If he  has interest he needs to call.

I completely agree.  Plus if he is such a great coach, then why is he at Hillwood?