Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

4 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Glad to see some shakeup on the staff, it is needed sometimes. I hope the weightroom is being taken very seriously right now. Go Green Wave

Big changes are on going in the weight room as well.  

Just shows you what idiots were on here talking bad about the program!!  Those people were very clueless!!  no facial hair-false,  no new staff hires-false, As long as Becker is there nothing will change-false, there is more to come haters!!!  

Hoping to see improvement year 1. MJ is returning the #1 player in the state, so this will be a contending year for MJ. Beech is returning a lot. So is Hendersonville. Gotta get back to beating the best teams on the schedule. Handle the teams that you are supposed to. But you have to show up every Friday night. Tired of watching them play up or down depending on the competition at hand. If it is a team you are supposed to beat, don't feel bad about beating them 42-0. You let a inferior opponent hang around long enough and they start believing it can be done. 

1 hour ago, jimb1972 said:

NOT IMPRESSED! DC could not win at East, OC Wilson decent in lower class, Watson has done nothing special!  Most of those I am around just see more of the same. Only time will tell.

GO JACKETS!

I like what has been transpiring.  But I want to see it on the field.  

Too bad Gallatin has NOT looked like big boy football for nearly 25 years! The more things change the more they stay the same!  GWAVE1, looks like you could help em out with your college coaching experience! Well its baseball season isnt it!

I admit he (Watson) talks a good game, just have to wait and see. I know lots of oldtime supporters STILL not happy!

GO JACKETS!

Too bad Gallatin has NOT looked like big boy football for nearly 25 years! The more things change the more they stay the same!  GWAVE1, looks like you could help em out with your college coaching experience! Well its baseball season isnt it!

I admit he (Watson) talks a good game, just have to wait and see. I know lots of oldtime supporters STILL not happy!

GO JACKETS!

You do know that GWave1 is NOT Coach Mark Wilson, don’t you?  

GO JACKETS!

25 years since playing big boy football?? Thats quite a BIT of a stretch. Try less than a decade. Championships? Sure.