Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

13 minutes ago, eers said:

I don't disagree.  There are several coaches that I think can take it to where it was.  A lot of good, high quality coaches around that would be interested in the position. 

I still go back to what I said before though.  They need to make sure they have room for the new HC to bring some staff with him.  I am certain that a new HC will want his core people with him and will even make changes ongoing from there over the next few years.

There is no reason to think that the new head coach will not make changes accordingly.  Joslin did it, Lassiter did it and so did Williams. Some will stay and a few will go.  

Just now, GWAVE1 said:

There is no reason to think that the new head coach will not make changes accordingly.  Joslin did it, Lassiter did it and so did Williams. Some will stay and a few will go.  

There will be a lot of people who apply, but if it were me I would make a list of people that I wanted to target.  I would start making phone calls go after my guy from top to bottom.  If I wanted the job and knew I wasn't necessarily on "the list", I would be making calls to the school to try to get my name in the hat.  The problem is, they need to wait a couple of weeks before they make the decision, as there will be coaches still coaching that may be interested in.

4 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Another name to possible look to would be Dustin Wilson, the HC at Springfield, he graduates quite a bit and possibly could want to step up. 

I think Coach Wilson is right where he wants to be. He’s a Springfield grad and I think he will stay there until he retires. He’s just now reaping the rewards of what he began building seven years ago. I don’t foresee him going anywhere, especially to a long time rival of Springfield. I know he would do well there, but I just don’t see it. 

If I were GHS, I would be looking at TC’s current coach.  He has a coached at a division 1 college, so the stage definitely want be to big for him! He seems to run a tight ship and it seems he know how to inspire his players!

From what I’ve heard he will be looking for a job at the end of their season and if he isn’t I bet he wouldn’t be to hard to sway!

IMO he’s a great coach who is truly under appreciated at TC