Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

I am not pessimistic, REALISTIC! TCHS is my team, but as I have said before I have an interest in Green WAVE football! Probably give more support than many on here over course of 40+ years and will continue to do so regardless of coach! I unlike others on here am NOT a coach basher! NOT MY WAY!!! I will not blindly follow a few who are on here with a different opinion than mine! If little johnny can't get it done then it has to be the coaches fault, so lets get rid of him! I supported williams and will support the NEXT coach, even when he starts getting blame for no Championship! This all started because of jealousy of other schools in the county!I will continue to give my opinion!

BTW, wtaylor is a Macon guy so you know who he wants to see get it! That is where he is getting his info!

GO JACKETS and WAVE!

Remember, I never said Creasy was my Favorite so that pulls no wt with me. 4a should beat 1a! I like Wilson, think he is good coach, bbut not what is needed at present! Do not know Watson.  I thought everyone said alot of big names had applied (so where are they) Perry, Wilson, Watson NOT what I call big name successful coaches. Perry about to be ran out of town before they not he turned it around!

GO JACKETS! AND WAVE!

8 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

I am not pessimistic, REALISTIC! TCHS is my team, but as I have said before I have an interest in Green WAVE football! Probably give more support than many on here over course of 40+ years and will continue to do so regardless of coach! I unlike others on here am NOT a coach basher! NOT MY WAY!!! I will not blindly follow a few who are on here with a different opinion than mine! If little johnny can't get it done then it has to be the coaches fault, so lets get rid of him! I supported williams and will support the NEXT coach, even when he starts getting blame for no Championship! This all started because of jealousy of other schools in the county!I will continue to give my opinion!

BTW, wtaylor is a Macon guy so you know who he wants to see get it! That is where he is getting his info!

GO JACKETS and WAVE!

Watson is also a “Macon” guy but neither have given me any information. I know both and believe in both. My information comes from multiple people. I can’t confirm or deny any of it, but can only say what I have heard. I can easily turn this around and say JimB is a Trousdale guy and is getting his information from Waggoner. See how that works? BTW, Wilson and Watson would Coach circles around Waggoner.

This thread is so full of crap it isnt even funny. I think you all make decent points at times, but much of the info in here is so meaningless.

I have lived in many different cities since I graduated before I bought my house (in Gallatin by the way) 

I have lived in Hendersonville, Gallatin, Lebanon, Providence Mount Juliet, & near downtown Nashville. I can tell you, Gallatin is BY FAR the most quiet, peaceful place I have lived. The only sort of big city where "Everybody Knows Everybody". I dont get why all of you are jumping on Gallatin, trying to rub sh** on their name, while acting like everybody else is just all Roses. People can't stand the thought of Gallatin Football possibly being a household name again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wtaylor said:

Why would Wilson or Watson be a joke? Wilson beat the great Kevin Creasy coming off a state championship and then drilled Waggoner in his first year at TC. He also took inferior talent and competed in metro at a time when Pearl,Maplewood, and Springfield were loaded with athletes. Watson excels at getting kids out and will do the work necessary to make Gallatin an attractive landing spot for any transfers. He also played college football and knows what it takes in the trenches to win. That was Gallatin’s biggest weakness last year imo.

Perry is wanting out because the new school is splitting his zone and he will lose several athletes in the process. He has to be the #1 choice if he really applied. Wilson and Watson are both better than any of the metro coaches mentioned.

Wilson is happy where he is at.  Just ask him.  Nobody on staff is on the final list.  

And you need to drive around Gallatin more before making the assumption that no building is going on besides SC, Beech and Cottontown.  

Edited by GWAVE1

8 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

Remember, I never said Creasy was my Favorite so that pulls no wt with me. 4a should beat 1a! I like Wilson, think he is good coach, bbut not what is needed at present! Do not know Watson.  I thought everyone said alot of big names had applied (so where are they) Perry, Wilson, Watson NOT what I call big name successful coaches. Perry about to be ran out of town before they not he turned it around!

GO JACKETS! AND WAVE!

Perry is the only “big name” I have heard, other than the metro coaches. Those guys have had some success, but I think they are winning with superior talent and losing in the playoffs once they run up against teams with similar talent and better coaching.

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

Wilson is happy where he is at.  Just ask him.  Nobody on staff is on the final list.  

And you need to drive around Gallatin more before making the assumption that no building is going on besides SC, Beech and Cottontown.  

Wilson applied and interviewed, so you tell me...

Edited by wtaylor

2 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

This thread is so full of crap it isnt even funny. I think you all make decent points at times, but much of the info in here is so meaningless.

I have lived in many different cities since I graduated before I bought my house (in Gallatin by the way) 

I have lived in Hendersonville, Gallatin, Lebanon, Providence Mount Juliet, & near downtown Nashville. I can tell you, Gallatin is BY FAR the most quiet, peaceful place I have lived. The only sort of big city where "Everybody Knows Everybody". I dont get why all of you are jumping on Gallatin, trying to rub sh** on their name, while acting like everybody else is just all Roses. People can't stand the thought of Gallatin Football possibly being a household name again.

The fact you are getting so defensive tells me something. Lebanon is far worse than Gallatin, I will give you that. I am not too happy with what my area is becoming right now and we are getting the overflow from Gallatin. Again, I could be completely wrong on Gallatin, but I am telling you what the perception is. The Station Camp, Hendersonville, and Beech area is nice. The rest of it is sketchy at best. I used to go to the bowling alley frequently with my family. We now keep riding and head to Hendersonville. 

22 minutes ago, wtaylor said:

The fact you are getting so defensive tells me something. Lebanon is far worse than Gallatin, I will give you that. I am not too happy with what my area is becoming right now and we are getting the overflow from Gallatin. Again, I could be completely wrong on Gallatin, but I am telling you what the perception is. The Station Camp, Hendersonville, and Beech area is nice. The rest of it is sketchy at best. I used to go to the bowling alley frequently with my family. We now keep riding and head to Hendersonville. 

Hendersonville has more vehicle break ins and robberies than any other Sumner County City, being that it is right next to Davidson County. Yet I never see anybody speaking openly about Hville? Every city has its highs and lows. Davidson County has murders every day of the week. Yet I don't see you guys posting negatively towards their schools? Why are you guys singling out Gallatin? The entire Sumner/Wilson County area is nice, which is why they are both the top 5 wealthiest Counties in Tennessee. 

But once again as I have pointed out earlier in this thread if people would read it, is why does this even pertain to anything with winning? Oakland is not in a super rich area. Whitehaven is not. Henry County is not. Hillsboro, Pearl Cohn, & Trousdale definitely is not. But hey Brentwood is, so where is their Gold Ball? Since Rich areas are the ones that have success? .......

Edited by thegreatone36