Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

thegreatone36

2 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Just have one question.  From the amount of folks on here pushing Perry, I wonder which of them is HIM and who of the others are either friends and/or relatives?

GWAVE1, any idea when they will announce?  Before Christmas break so the new Coach can start with the new semester?

I think after Christmas Break because of background checks by the school board.  

11 hours ago, wtaylor said:

I will put it like this, give some of those coaches the talent Brunetti or Broome had at a 3A/4A level and there would at least be a silver ball in the trophy case. I have watched Pearl lose for 4-5 straight years in the playoffs with superior talent.  An African American may be just what Gallatin needs to reach the kids on a personal level, but I can promise from a pure coaching standpoint Broome or Brunetti would be downgrades from Williams. 

Eddie Woods is one of the best Coaches in the State including all classes.   I'd take him over 95% of the Coaches in the state (black or white)

Perry would  have  to bring his DC and strength coach with him (if they would come) or else he would be exposed. His offense was predictable and average at best.  Aiden Raines made them go by himself last year. This year he routinely underutilized Grimes.

The defense has carried them. Abner has consistently had really good defenses there.

Grah has done a great job with their strength program. He is from MJ and settled so I doubt he wants to go.

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Perry would  have  to bring his DC and strength coach with him (if they would come) or else he would be exposed. His offense was predictable and average at best.  Aiden Raines made them go by himself last year. This year he routinely underutilized Grimes.

The defense has carried them. Abner has consistently had really good defenses there.

Grah has done a great job with their strength program. He is from MJ and settled so I doubt he wants to go.

Abner I hear is one of the best. Came from Metro and Beech right? Amazing what that defense has done past few years over there

Gwave, you said he (WIlson) did not want it and didnt apply! Now you seem to be backtracking!

Perry is a non factor if GHS smart! YES, his family probably on here pushing him, they think they are the only people on earth capable of coaching! They did a number on Eagle coach, to get one of theirs in!Wave better think twice! VERY sneaky bunch, it is well known in coaching circles!Dad a very good on,BTW, but he also followed the talent! NOT sold on others!!!

Pearl Cohn has made tremendous, deep playoff runs the last few years. They were upset this year. It happens! They have athletes, but have lots of factors to deal with in metro! Brunetti is the best choice from the names i hear on here! Truly  i hope they have someone better!

All this brings me back to Becker saying, better and more experienced group than before!REALLY!!Shows his lack of knowledge! And he in charge of search!LOL

GO JACKETS and WAVE!