Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

23 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I wouldn't mind that, at all. I have some fond memories of those classic OR/Gallatin games. The one in 93 really sticks out. What a slobberknocker that was.

Yeah that stupid bye week did not help things.  We had a good team but might have been starting the wrong QB.  

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

Yeah that stupid bye week did not help things.  We had a good team but might have been starting the wrong QB.  

We had a pretty good team that year. All I remember is Shawn Williams #22 running that really long TD which pretty much sealed the deal. Seems like the field was pretty sloppy after some rain too.

3 hours ago, catswild said:

Not sure what I could’ve been thinking SweetSwild!  It makes no sense at all to disagree with myself...or ourselves! I stand corrected!!!

Just think about it, CW, I mean SW....We got our #1 tackler Adams coming back, a guy who played a lot of corner (well 2 guys the Johnson bros), Replogle, 2 or 3 D-linemen, most of the whole OL, Gibbons @ QB, and some receivers that played quite a bit of snaps, too! This is the first year in awhile where we are gonna have a very experienced OL, which will take some of the pressure off of the young skill players who are coming into their new roles. Just imagine if we had inexperience coming in @ the line like we did this past year. I wouldn't feel as good then, but I think having a seasoned OL is gonna help a lot.

22 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Just think about it, CW, I mean SW....We got our #1 tackler Adams coming back, a guy who played a lot of corner (well 2 guys the Johnson bros), Replogle, 2 or 3 D-linemen, most of the whole OL, Gibbons @ QB, and some receivers that played quite a bit of snaps, too! This is the first year in awhile where we are gonna have a very experienced OL, which will take some of the pressure off of the young skill players who are coming into their new roles. Just imagine if we had inexperience coming in @ the line like we did this past year. I wouldn't feel as good then, but I think having a seasoned OL is gonna help a lot.

I’m liking your posts CatScience/SweetSwild...keep it up!!

41 minutes ago, bounder said:

Here's what I got

Hardin Valley

Dobyns Bennett

Campbell County

Farragut

Knox West

Clinton

Karns

Open

Mt. Juliet

Powell

Fulton

That's what I heard bad news is like the last 3 or 4 is on the road.Plus early in yr another 3 plus straight on road.2 long trips to DB and Mt.J is a lot to ask for avg fan.I love the Mt.J game and going to stadiums Ive never been to.GO CATS