Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I can't tell if you're joking or not about the player at UT.  Just in case you're not joking, the player is Darel Middleton.

I'm not joking at all. I attended three practices and the Orange/White Game and I never saw him once. Are you sure he's at UT?

1 hour ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Don't you just love it when FACTS bites a misplaced 'rumor' right in the butt?   LOL

As they say in Australia, Good on ya oridgecat!

1 hour ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Don't you just love it when FACTS bites a misplaced 'rumor' right in the butt?   LOL

As they say in Australia, Good on ya oridgecat!

You have no idea what you're talking about

1 hour ago, HTV said:

He's not at UT yet.  Still trying to get his transcript send from his juco to UT and try to get admitted.  

This may not sit well with the OR folks, but I will be surprised if he ever plays a down at UT.  And it has nothing to do with ability.  The kid is a physical freak of nature.  

BINGO!  Finally a post from someone with a brain. People post on here when they don't any idea about the topic in which they post.

49 minutes ago, bonkers said:

BINGO!  Finally a post from someone with a brain. People post on here when they don't any idea about the topic in which they post.

First, why you upset with me?

Second, if you want to know why I think Darel is at UT, it was reported on UT web sites. Also, I follow his Tweeter page and he speaks about playing for UT this season and other football players reply to him as if he is going to play for UT this Fall.

That is all I currently know about Darel. I am not close to him in any way and never said I was. 

*** Players I talk about but don't personally know:

Every ORHS player since 1982.

Every other football player.

That means I know nobody so everybody be wary of everything I post on CoachT.

4 hours ago, HTV said:

He's not at UT yet.  Still trying to get his transcript send from his juco to UT and try to get admitted.  

This may not sit well with the OR folks, but I will be surprised if he ever plays a down at UT.  And it has nothing to do with ability.  The kid is a physical freak of nature.   

I'm hearing the same stuff, HTV. And just like you, I'll be surprised if he ever sees the field.

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Second, if you want to know why I think Darel is at UT, it was reported on UT web sites. Also, I follow his Tweeter page and he speaks about playing for UT this season and other football players reply to him as if he is going to play for UT this Fall.

That is all I currently know about Darel. I am not close to him in any way and never said I was. 

So, if you follow him on Twitter then you saw the post where he said he needs over $500 to pay what he still owes his juco so he can get his transcript released to UT.  There was even a GoFundMe page set up to try to raise it, but that is highly against NCAA rules and won't happen.  He recently flashed his "bling" from juco on Twitter.  If he needs money, maybe he needs to head to the pawn shop with those.  

He's not at UT.  He wasn't in school in the spring semester, he wasn't on the spring roster, and he wasn't in spring practice,  Like I said, he has yet to be admitted to UT.  

And I speak of what I am going to do when I win the lottery, but that's not happening, either.  

15 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I'm not upset with you directly, as you're a good guy but a follower. You just need to be careful who you follow on here. Sometimes you follow the haters and that's not cool. A couple of pages back was just filled with inaccuracies and stupidity and you just jumped on board. Two of the posters who were so wrong haven't even acknowledged it and the other conveniently disappeared. I'm looking forward to spring practice and seeing what we've got.

Bonkers I didn't realize that he wasn't over there yet.  I am pulling for Darel and I hope it all works out for him.  I am surprised that $500 is a problem in today's landscape of college football.   And the transcript could be sent to UT with one stroke of a key.  So,  I wonder if what's on the transcript may be the problem.  It's not looking good at this point, this late in the game. 

25 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Bonkers I didn't realize that he wasn't over there yet.  I am pulling for Darel and I hope it all works out for him.  I am surprised that $500 is a problem in today's landscape of college football.   And the transcript could be sent to UT with one stroke of a key.  So,  I wonder if what's on the transcript may be the problem.  It's not looking good at this point, this late in the game. 

I hope he makes it too. The "GoFundMe" page was ill advised but we all make mistakes.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 7:19 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Last two years I watched in horror as Oak Ridge misused one of the most elusive players I've ever seen in my lifetime. Had they been at Alcoa I promise you all he would have rushed for 3.000 yards plus and 2,000 at most any other decent teams. Maybe his father had something to do with it or did Gaddis choose this route. I also watched as another two players four years ago were misused and one which is on Clemson and the other at UT. Does Oak Ridge have any other possible D1 tallent and if so how will they be misused. I have a lot of respect for Oak Ridge Football as a second or third favorite team to follow because of it's rich history and also met some of the best fans over the years I really enjoy talking with. I've seen a lot of football in my life but when a team has a difference maker and their misused it is a very painful thing to watch.

I don't agree with you on JG minus the 2nd half of Catholic game this yr.Oak Ridge tried all kinds of ways to get Jordan the ball.He was used more than anybody last 3 yrs .What killed him was an awful line that couldn't block for him for a 2 and half yrs of his career or more.For the one that might be at UT this yr you cant blame the coaches.You just have to know all that was tried.I will agree with you on Tee.We should've threw him 15 to 20 balls a game.He couldn't be guarded if you threw it up but for some reason we didn't do that near enough.Some say we needed to keep other players involved but when you have a once in a life time WR that cant be stopped u gotta use him like such.The Cats are close and minus a private school in public league we might have won 1 or 2.But its coming and once we get back over that hill its gonna be fun.

• Like 1