Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

11 minutes ago, bonkers said:

I give him credit all the time. He's probably my favorite player on the team but he CANNOT run a 4.58 40! I don't care what the faulty laser says or what Willie says, or SweetScience says, what ORCat says, or ORDT says. He may be a lot faster than he was last year but even if he is, he's not a 4.58 sprinter!!  Y'all are dreaming a fool's dream!

Would you believe the coaches that I mentioned? Or are they fools too?

Edited by oridgecat

45 minutes ago, bonkers said:

I give him credit all the time. He's probably my favorite player on the team but he CANNOT run a 4.58 40! I don't care what the faulty laser says or what Willie says, or SweetScience says, what ORCat says, or ORDT says. He may be a lot faster than he was last year but even if he is, he's not a 4.58 sprinter!!  Y'all are dreaming a fool's dream!

LOL....yep, we should all just take your word for it.....you know since you were there at the combine and officially recorded his time...Yep...you go girl!

Can't we all just get along? This is stupid...everyone seems to agree that Adams is a very good player...the disagreement is about whether or not he can run a 4.58!!!!!!!  Why does that even matter? If a laser timer says he ran a 4.58, then he must have run a 4.58 (although I've never considered him to be fast, maybe I'm wrong). Let's move on to another topic!  I think I speak for everyone when I say that I sure am glad that we have him!!!!

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, catswild said:

Can't we all just get along? This is stupid...everyone seems to agree that Adams is a very good player...the disagreement is about whether or not he can run a 4.58!!!!!!!  Why does that even matter? If a laser timer says he ran a 4.58, then he must have run a 4.58 (although I've never considered him to be fast, maybe I'm wrong). Let's move on to another topic!  I think I speak for everyone when I say that I sure am glad that we have him!!!!

Agreed! It's like debating the world is flat or a globe all over again? Facts are facts (laser technology, Blue Grey Integrity/History, etc.) Let's drop and move on!!!

Hey clarification: I'm just saying 4.58 is moving. I'm neither verifying or denying. Impressive time for any ball player. Most high school teams don't have a bunch of 4.6 and lower guys. Especially at LB. Maybe in Florida, Texas, and California. Keep working young man. 

No reports on how spring practice went or even comments. If you look for info on the net, it is as if it never happened. At least we know that Jacob Adams is faster than most linebackers.

Robertsville RB Jayden Williams won state in the 200 with a 23.66 time. Speed is on the way eventually.

7 minutes ago, OR nole said:

No reports on how spring practice went or even comments. If you look for info on the net, it is as if it never happened. At least we know that Jacob Adams is faster than most linebackers.

Robertsville RB Jayden Williams won state in the 200 with a 23.66 time. Speed is on the way eventually.

Don't feel left out. It's almost like you have to know somebody that has a kid playing to find out anything.  You would think with the power of social media more people would talk about spring football but they don't. All the newspapers have went straight to hail in a handbasket so it does make it a bummer.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Don't feel left out. It's almost like you have to know somebody that has a kid playing to find out anything.  You would think with the power of social media more people would talk about spring football but they don't. All the newspapers have went straight to hail in a handbasket so it does make it a bummer.

QFT....we get the St Lucie Tribune at our home in Florida, and they have year round high school football coverage of the Treasure Coast teams. The last couple of months, they've had articles every day covering the practices, scrimmages, and notable players. Up here in Kingsport, we rarely get a blip of news. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Unfortunately, people who do have first hand knowledge, do have kids on the team, and are involved with the program...get very tired of people with little to no first hand knowledge, don't have kids on the team, and are not involved with the program... being very negative... stating "their truths" (which are irrefutable)... claiming any facts which they didn't provide are false no matter who states them ..and being a general garbage stirring web bully/pain in the rear.  So we look, listen, and read...and mostly keep our thoughts to ourselves.  

James 1:19 New International Version

19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CardinalGrey said:

Unfortunately, people who do have first hand knowledge, do have kids on the team, and are involved with the program...get very tired of people with little to no first hand knowledge, don't have kids on the team, and are not involved with the program... being very negative... stating "their truths" (which are irrefutable)... claiming any facts which they didn't provide are false no matter who states them ..and being a general garbage stirring web bully/pain in the rear.  So we look, listen, and read...and mostly keep our thoughts to ourselves.  

James 1:19 New International Version

19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

Amen. Been there. Now I'm on the outside looking in - hoping for a little info.