Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

On 5/27/2019 at 5:58 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Good to see ya Wingman wishing OR well. Yes, Big Ed's is doing well that I know of but the man himself passed years back. I would love to go eat at the Huntsville, Alabama Big Ed's if it is still open. I think it is.

Best wishes to your team Wingman.

http://www.bigedspizza.com

Yes it is open.  We may give the Alabama one a try this summer.  It will have to be awesome to match the one in the 'Ridge!

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:01 AM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Okay Wildcat fans here is a question you all probably have a thought or two on.

When did you first become aware of Tee Higgins?

I was aware of him since he was a baby but I really knew he was gonna be big time after his freshman yr.The one play that stands out from that yr is him running a kick back for a TD at Central.They was trying to not kick it to whoever was the deep man but didn't know about Tee yet.There is D1 good which is really good then u have elite.Tee is an elite talent and person.

• Upvote 2

-- 7 on 7 --

Oak Ridge Wildcats - 7 on 7 - 2019

July 11th at Blankenship Field 10AM - Noon

Austin East - Halls - Kingston

July 13th at Maryville College Morning Session

July 18th at Blankenship Field 10AM - Noon

Austin East - Central - William Blount

RWR!

• Like 3

On 6/11/2019 at 9:42 PM, STILLNUM1 said:

I was aware of him since he was a baby but I really knew he was gonna be big time after his freshman yr.The one play that stands out from that yr is him running a kick back for a TD at Central.They was trying to not kick it to whoever was the deep man but didn't know about Tee yet.There is D1 good which is really good then u have elite.Tee is an elite talent and person.

I think that game was at Halls.  

Edited by oridgecat

6 hours ago, CardinalGrey said:

That's good to hear.  I think we will see more of Trey this season.

RWR!

If I remember correctly, Trey was the ninth grade Wildcat who made a TD run with Farragut players hot on his heels to help win the game that kept the Freshmen's team undefeated season alive. He showed great determination and a never say die effort.

Then again, it could have been someone else  :roflolk:

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:03 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

That is a good question. Although, at this time, I am strictly focused on Oak Ridge's summer progress. Off the top of my head I would think DB will be much better this season and out for revenge for last season.

The Kingsport faithful are all worried about DB this year.   I guess we will find out Aug 30