Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

24 minutes ago, ORDT said:

I guess I can't decipher your logic? CAN YOUR READ?

I was speaking to the 'body of work' for the season...not pointing a single game. CAN YOU READ?

I think we (other than you apparently) can agree the OC probably isn't the sharpest tool in the ORHS coaching shed. CAN YOU READ?

I totally agree about the amount of time it takes to get a play in the game (it used to take 24.5 seconds of a 25 second play clock and now it takes 39.5 seconds of a 40 second play clock. The play selection is hideous but that's what fans like us say about 99% of the OCs across the nation.

Can we OR fans just come together and get along? You and catswild need to "come together"

9 minutes ago, bonkers said:

I totally agree about the amount of time it takes to get a play in the game (it used to take 24.5 seconds of a 25 second play clock and now it takes 39.5 seconds of a 40 second play clock. The play selection is hideous but that's what fans like us say about 99% of the OCs across the nation.

Can we OR fans just come together and get along? You and catswild need to "come together"

Couldn't agree more. Group hug?

nixonreaganfordcarter.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

ORDT, I could have gone all year without you posting a picture of that Georgia idiot that almost got me killed!

I hope somebody did something REAL RUDE to his drink that made it that color.

I'd take a wager that Ole Tricky Dick got something real nice in Mr Peanuts 'yellow' drink.

He did not mess with folks drinks.  Notice that he is drinking coffee as he did NOT drink.  His wife was the drunk in that family.  I found that out from the crew chief of his helicopter that went down off the coast of Florida as the wreck was brought to Jacksonville and put in VW-4 (Hurricane Hunters) hanger.  I was kidding with the crew chief about the cases of chewing gum and scotch that was on board as to who was using it all.  Crew Chief told me Nixon did not drink but chewed Wrigley's Gum a pack at a time.  As to the two cases of scotch, it was Hers.  There was two full cases until I got two quarts, purely for research.  LOL

2 hours ago, bonkers said:

You're completely crazy

:thumb: Guilty as charged. But I'd rather be cray cray than a worry wart. Seriously, I have believed in the Junior Class since they were undefeated Freshmen, I believe we also have talent sprinkled all through the freshmen, sophomore and senior classes. A young player I am counting on is Kendall Jackson. Then there are players like Jacob Adams, Jack Replogle and Isaiah Johnson that need to provide seasons like Graham, Pendergrass and Booker had last year. The Special Teams almost have to be better this season. I think our linemen will play as solid units.

The Wildcats have GOT THIS! Just be ready to support them throughout this Special Season. RWR!

• Like 2

The Oak Ridge Wildcat Booster Club's PACK THE SHIP Project is finished. Done. Turn out the lights the party is over.

Finished, Done. Over. Because they have already meet their GOAL! RWR!

The following have agreed to spend $600 to buy 100 tickets to be given to the first 100 ORHS students to a Home game. These students are typically your loudest and craziest students so they add a lot to the Wildcat Spirit.

Here are the five sponsorees for the five 2019 Home Games...

Oak Ridge Pharmacy

Lyndon S. Hunt, D.D.S.

Pryor Pediatric Dentistry

Gallo Loco Mexican Restaurant

GEM Technologies

RWR! Thank you for supporting the Wildcat Nation with your WE GOT THIS ATTITUDE!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

:thumb: Guilty as charged. But I'd rather be cray cray than a worry wart. Seriously, I have believed in the Junior Class since they were undefeated Freshmen, I believe we also have talent sprinkled all through the freshmen, sophomore and senior classes. A young player I am counting on is Kendall Jackson. Then there are players like Jacob Adams, Jack Replogle and Isaiah Johnson that need to provide seasons like Graham, Pendergrass and Booker had last year. The Special Teams almost have to be better this season. I think our linemen will play as solid units.

The Wildcats have GOT THIS! Just be ready to support them throughout this Special Season. RWR!

Couldnt agree more! Well said!

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:29 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Your optimism borders the insane but I hope you're right. Now, let me give you a dose of reality. The following teams will be better than our beloved Wildcats:

Farragut  -  West  - Mt Juliet  - Powell 

Tossups are:

HVA  -  D-B  -  Fulton

I'm not saying we can't win any of these games, but undefeated is OUT OF THE QUESTION!

• Sad 2