Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

1 minute ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Hi, I am the ONE & ONLY Oak Ridge fan to predict 15 - 0. Please, don't blame the other Wildcat fans. Yes, I still think we are going  to go 15 - 0. It is critical we improve every week. I just really like the mix of this team.

You make me laugh but I love your loyalty!

1 hour ago, OR nole said:

I don't see Jacquez Johnson on team site roster or photo. Could have been a good one.

Real good one, but unfortunately grades! And for everyone wondering Romano will be back before hva he’s out with a sprained hamstring. Jacquez May be out whole year which Is a sad case. He would for sure start in the slot 

2 hours ago, bonkers said:

Johnson made a great interception early. You're exactly right. He has great hands too, but not much speed. If I'm our QB, I'll throw it to him almost every time.

He’s a quick guy he has to get going. Have you seen him in basketball? He’s ones of the quickest ones on the team! He took a slant to distance against William Blount but again that was William Blount “shrugs”

Why is Preston Turner not in the secondary with his speed? Maybe I missed something but didn’t see him out there on D. Half the guys on defense looked lost like they didn’t know what was going on. It honestly looked like they hadn’t even been practicing, which obviously they have, but didn’t seem like it. 

From what I saw from a physicality standpoint from the secondary yesterday, they would have a hard time bringing down a life sized cardboard cut-out of Kenny Chesney. Powder puff city.

Edited by SweetScience

43 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Did you watch? He had a red shirt on cause gattis was afraid for him to get hit! He would of would of been sacked easily! His reads aren’t fast those completion was slants! And short bubbles! 

The Maryville QB had a different color jersey on too. Did Gaddis put that on him too? Was Gaddis afraid to get the Maryville QB hit? Come on man, now you're the sounding childish.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Why is Preston Turner not in the secondary with his speed? Maybe I missed something but didn’t see him out there on D. Half the guys on defense looked lost like they didn’t know what was going on. It honestly looked like they hadn’t even been practicing, which obviously they have, but didn’t seem like it. 

From what I saw from a physicality standpoint from the secondary yesterday, they would have a hard time bringing down a life sized cardboard cut-out of Kenny Chesney. Powder puff city.

I actually saw Turner out there a lot but he didn't start. He played offense too.

46 minutes ago, bonkers said:

The Maryville QB had a different color jersey on too. Did Gaddis put that on him too? Was Gaddis afraid to get the Maryville QB hit? Come on man, now you're the sounding childish.

No I’m sounding realistic?!!! Did you not watch catholic verse/ Maryville if not than hush! It was legit and Catholic qb wanted all the smoke! Two powerhouses no rules! Gatti’s made the scrimmage like that! No contact on special teams all of that this is from players?!!